Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Eastbay is a no-go tomorrow morning, unless the REP just lied to me (he DID say "Air Mac"), and i spelled "Infrared" wrong... i doubt it mattered --

Though the rep you spoke with spelled Air Max as Air Mac, he was correct in saying that we will not be carrying them.

EastbayRep - Kristin

^ There are other ways to order via FNL besides their website.  And if dude did what I think he did.....bravo.  May have to try that method.  

NTer's...

Finishline retail stores will let you stock locate this shoe. I just came back from the store, right before they closed and gave them style #548747-106 and got my 10.5 and 11.0 with ease. Free shipping to boot! They wouldn't let me use any coupon codes though so i'm not sure how the other guy got his pair for way under retail. 
nthat.gif

NTer's...

Finishline retail stores will let you stock locate this shoe. I just came back from the store, right before they closed and gave them style #548747-106 and got my 10.5 and 11.0 with ease. Free shipping to boot! They wouldn't let me use any coupon codes though so i'm not sure how the other guy got his pair for way under retail. :nthat:

inb4 this gets abused and they shut it down.

I can't see why they'd shut it down--that's what they do.  They call it a "send sale".....at least that's what it was called when I last did it.  

If I strike out tomorrow on NDC, I'll be there at opening lol.  

All that said, I have seen them mess up these send sales w/ more limited shoes.  Remember, your order comes from actual store stock, so say that all the stores sell your size before your order is fulfilled--well, you're S.O.L. and you'll get a refund.  And it sounds like these won't be widely available at FNL stores, so I'd expect some folks to be disappointed when they try to order in-store.  But I'm mos def still trying!  

Last edited:
^

With FNLs system, if a shoe is gone online, it's gone in their ordering system.

It doesn't work the same way FTLs system works.

Last edited:
It doesn't. If it drops in store, then it drops online.

There is no "in store only" shoes with FNL. There are online only shoes tho, but even those hit some stores. 

Gotcha.

So if people are saying that they did a send sale in-store (which may or may not be the truth), can we assume these will be online eventually?  

NTer's...

Finishline retail stores will let you stock locate this shoe. I just came back from the store, right before they closed and gave them style #548747-106 and got my 10.5 and 11.0 with ease. Free shipping to boot! They wouldn't let me use any coupon codes though so i'm not sure how the other guy got his pair for way under retail. :nthat:

Exact method I used. Too bad they didn't let you use any coupon codes. I was able to use a $20 of $100 coupon + my $20 rewards certificate. Had to throw a filler item in (shoe laces) to hit that threshold. Pic of my receipt for proof.

Back
Top Bottom