Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Thanks. Am tempted to cop now even though I passed at first. RMK @ 150, plus shipping. Meh... let's see how I feel after another drink or two.

An alternative route that I might pursue would be to attempt to trade one of my extra pairs of the regular version for one of these.But, I'm not even sure I want to do that.

Comparison video of the 2010 Retro vs. 2012 Hyperfuses. My 2010 pair has been worn a good bit, but this gives an idea of the color and material differences.

Anyone know a spot where I can get these in a size 13?  

I found some on ebay $170 shipped for 12.5's, which is not bad, but I've been wearing AM90's for years and 13 always fits perfect.

This will be my first pair of hyperfuses so do they run bigger?  If so, I might be ok with the 12.5's.

So can anyone help?

I have not seen a sz13 at all. In store or online when they first released, a friend of mine was looking for 13 and could never find them. good luck on your search

Was the site real glitchy for you? I would click "Submit Order" on the final page, and it would just load with no progress. Finally gave up and put an order through from their mobile site.
naw, i made so to get my discover cashback and didn't have any probs at all

still available.

stock might be a glitch though cause they just restocked again after last night's initial restock. 11 pairs left.

Hope BIP sees these before they run out.  Copped a pair for my boy with a winner's circle reward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom