NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was waiting all year for this summer to grab a pair of neons then Nike slapped that EM foolishness on the damn shoe :smh:

Just leave the retro AMs alone man, they not performance shoes anymore save them performance gimmicks for the new AMs

Was waiting all year for this summer to grab a pair of neons then Nike slapped that EM foolishness on the damn shoe :smh:

Just leave the retro AMs alone man, they not performance shoes anymore save them performance gimmicks for the new AMs

They dropped the normal neons in December

I had a pair of these back when I didn't know shoes.. gave them to my 96 year old great grandad. Kinda pissed off now.

Hello,

I was just wondering if somebody could help me out with a question.

My friends just paid £250 for a pair of NIKE AIR MAX 95 PROTOTYPE and he claims they will sell for more if he keeps hold of them for a few years. I am not sure and thought he might never get his money back, though i know nothing about trainers. Therefore i thought i would ask people in the know.

Therefore do you think he will ever get his money back?

Hello,
I was just wondering if somebody could help me out with a question.

My friends just paid £250 for a pair of NIKE AIR MAX 95 PROTOTYPE and he claims they will sell for more if he keeps hold of them for a few years. I am not sure and thought he might never get his money back, though i know nothing about trainers. Therefore i thought i would ask people in the know.

Therefore do you think he will ever get his money back?

Those are those Mita pairs that look to be going for about $375 looking at sold listings on ebay. He paid about the going rate right now and they might go up, if the inevitable bubble doesn't pop. I couldn't spend that much on a pair and not throw them on my feet though, but that's just me.

Finally got these. They're a lot better than what Nike has been releasing lately with the lazy black color blocking.

local spot have these on sale for $85. Probably gonna regret passing on them.

I blame all of you for this, lol. Knew I would kick myself for passing on these CLASSIC shoes. Quality seems good and TTS feels great. Can't complain about the size of the Max unit because that's what it is now but overall these are a GREAT shoe and a must for summer.

View media item 405083

I don't think you can purchase anything online but the website is FamilyAffairDenver.com

I blame all of you for this, lol. Knew I would kick myself for passing on these CLASSIC shoes. Quality seems good and TTS feels great. Can't complain about the size of the Max unit because that's what it is now but overall these are a GREAT shoe and a must for summer.

View media item 405083

Called the spot and was able to get their last 12 for 100 shipped to NY. :smokin
Good looks man. Is it really TTS compared to other AM95s?

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom