NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all over these if quality is the same as the Neon 2013 OG release, looks like it in the comparison pics.

I'm thinking the same. Literally the same as the neons that came out early this year, just change it to blue. If that's the case, should be better quality, colorblocking, and shape

Pass if the check is outlined and the bottom panel is black and not grey

Solid color swoosh and correct grey gradient color blocking and I would buy damn near any colorway

It's going to have the correct color blocking, but the outline swoosh.

Lol. Recently sold my 2011s. Felt like bricks on feet. If these are anything like this year's Neon retro, I may have to cop a pair soon.

Last edited:
Where did you get that info, because your link doesn't say that.

That's exactly what the link says lol

It says they've started hitting overseas retailers so be on the look out for a stateside release.

There's even a link on this exact page to a shop that just got a restock.

Last edited:
That's exactly what the link says lol

It says they've started hitting overseas retailers so be on the look out for a stateside release.

There's even a link on this exact page to a shop that just got a restock.

The article was dated for April

and that site sells fakes

The article was dated for April

and that site sells fakes

That's irrelevant. You asked dude where he got his info and clearly that article is where he got the info. I don't get what you're not understanding here. Regardless if its wrong, old, or fake, it still says exactly what dude said was in the article and you said it doesn't say it.

The article seems to be correct though because you even quoted someone's sneaker politics link showing that they've started restocking again 4 days ago.

As far as selling fakes, I'm not sure which site you're refering to.

Last edited:
why rerelease this colorway again,again,again. give us a new colorway like pink or grape. no wonder these sell for 50 bucks on ebay
mean.gif

I honestly think the neon should be a staple that's always available. Like the black/white dunk high, or white on white af1s.

That's irrelevant. You asked dude where he got his info and clearly that article is where he got the info. I don't get what you're not understanding here. Regardless if its wrong, old, or fake, it still says exactly what dude said was in the article and you said it doesn't say it.

The article seems to be correct though because you even quoted someone's sneaker politics link showing that they've started restocking again 4 days ago.

As far as selling fakes, I'm not sure which site you're refering to.

The article mentions nothing about the fall here.

2012-2013 has marked the return of several fan-favorite footwear from a number of different brands. From the Reebok Kamikaze to the Air Griffey Max 1 series and even the adidas Mutombo, there has been a wide selection to look forward to. Now Nike Sportswear is making an even stronger push as it's been announced that the OG "Neon" Air Max 95's are making yet another return to the sneaker scene. You may recall the version that dropped at the very end of 2012 which came as a surprise and caused much excitement. We're sure this development will do the same with the first look coming above. The "Neon" AM 95's have begun to circulate in overseas areas so make sure to check out the photos above while we bring you more information on a stateside release in the coming weeks. Images: rakuten

Damn I want the blue sparks if they're anything like the OG Neon release for real.

I know someone posted comparison pics from a website, but as soon as someone comes across or picks up a pair and has the 2011 pair can you post comparison pics?

I have the 2011 pair and they're pretty much beaters now, but before I buy the 2013 blue sparks I would like to compare the color blocking first.

That's the one thing I didn't like about the past releases was the colorblocking and it being almost black at the bottom when it should be a grey.

Damn I want the blue sparks if they're anything like the OG Neon release for real.

I know someone posted comparison pics from a website, but as soon as someone comes across or picks up a pair and has the 2011 pair can you post comparison pics?

I have the 2011 pair and they're pretty much beaters now, but before I buy the 2013 blue sparks I would like to compare the color blocking first.

That's the one thing I didn't like about the past releases was the colorblocking and it being almost black at the bottom when it should be a grey.
Here's some comparison pics, 2012 Neon OG vs 2013 Blue Spark View media item 512169 View media item 512171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom