NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I want the blue sparks if they're anything like the OG Neon release for real.

I know someone posted comparison pics from a website, but as soon as someone comes across or picks up a pair and has the 2011 pair can you post comparison pics?

I have the 2011 pair and they're pretty much beaters now, but before I buy the 2013 blue sparks I would like to compare the color blocking first.

That's the one thing I didn't like about the past releases was the colorblocking and it being almost black at the bottom when it should be a grey.
Here's some comparison pics, 2012 Neon OG vs 2013 Blue Spark View media item 512169 View media item 512171

Thank you for the comparison pics...

That being said I'm good on those blue sparks since I have the 2011 pair and it's pretty much the same.

If the blue sparks hit outlets for like $80 or less I might consider.

Thanks again and repped :D

so that's what they mean by the prem tape

What's the difference in that and no sew?

Just picked up my first pair of 95s. How's the comfort on these compared to earlier retros/actual ogs? Threw em on asap but eh, I guess I was expecting a lot more from a comfort standpoint..

Hey the OG Air Max 95 hit these outlets in Florida via sneakersteal.

I don't know what sizes they have so you'll have to call.

Orlando Premium
(407) 239-3663
(554970-174)

$99.99

Just called, Biggest size they got left is a 8.5.. Would've LOVED to get a pair for that price so I can continue beating my 08 pair to the ground.

Thanks for the info, I'll be hoping these pop up at more outlets.

are they relaunching anytime soon? they replaced the 95s with NO SEW but i got the yellow/oregene ones of those and they dont look that good.. 

Prem Tape reminds me too much of no sew, reminds me too much of Engineered Mesh. If I didn't already have too many pairs of Neons laying about the house I might consider getting the Tape, but it'd be one pair too many this year.

^ those look horribe... the NO SEW looks better then those and those are hidious.. why dont they just drop regular 95s

The Tape 95's are different to the no-sew in that they have a more pronounced ribbing/piping on the side panels.  Not really what I would call "tape" which is more apparent on the AM1's and AM90's.  The seams on those have a more visible "tape" on them. 

so stoked...

i'm scooping a pair of the safari/animal air max 95's in great condition for a ill price...

post pics once i get them...

when are they coming out with an OG release? and stop with the tape, no sew etc? i thogught the neon ones would be out this summer 

when are they coming out with an OG release? and stop with the tape, no sew etc? i thogught the neon ones would be out this summer 
cant tell if serious. nike just dropped the OG neons earlier this year. still available for retail on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom