Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

New pick ups , $160 for both I love that East Bay has a 20% off almost every other day

dang, too bad it looks like eastbay hooked you up with that nice bag wrapped shipping they're so good at and tore your box up. i know its just a box, but i can't stand when that happens.

most slept on release of last year in my opinion. Midsole on my pair has dirtied like crazy but the mesh and mudguard are both really nice. The ride and comfort in the 98 are way on point. 

most slept on release of last year in my opinion. Midsole on my pair has dirtied like crazy but the mesh and mudguard are both really nice. The ride and comfort in the 98 are way on point. 

I'm happy they were slept on I got 3 pairs for $240

I've a bad feeling Gundams were scrapped and replaced with that boring "University Red" colorway. I've been keeping an eye out for new 98 releases but there hasn't been anything new since the red ones. :smh::smh::smh::\:\:\

Air Max 98 TL. I remember I had that same pair with the white/purple/orange in high school. The TL on the heel or the bottom, somewhere on there. Cool lil memory. Thanks for the pics!

Although I copped all of these releases (except the white/reds) i wish they'd hit us off with some more non-white based colorways...i loved those grey based FNL exclusives they dropped in the early 2000's ...this shoe would be great for a Nike ID (although probably a huge waste of money for Nike)

I have been wanting to try a pair of these for a while now. But I get caught up in all the new release hype BS and miss the deals on these. Are they still releasing colors?

Well that sucks. I can't find any of these on a decent sale in an 11. I wished I would have known they dropped these.

Never seen a pair in any local spot
Yeah...disappointing. I don't think many ppl were all that into 98's to begin with so I was a bit surprised they went with such a wide release.

Back
Top Bottom