Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

**** THESE *****ES THEY JUST TOOK MY ****ING MONEY
talking bout call my bank what the **** man smh

And how exactly did they TAKE your money??, did you place a order with them then yes they would need your money for the purchase:lol:

Resellers.

I don’t have figure but quests these are more than Qs quantity

BTW Light pumice AM97 “Qs” didn’t sell out until discount lmao

I got these light pumice 97 “QS” for $110

I guess its cause i didnt really care about this release but was there really that much hype generated for these? I guess whatever question i have, the answers gonna be resellers. I mean even all the other 98s are going for resale on StockX. is this really supremes doing cause those werent going for much before

I guess its cause i didnt really care about this release but was there really that much hype generated for these? I guess whatever question i have, the answers gonna be resellers. I mean even all the other 98s are going for resale on StockX. is this really supremes doing cause those werent going for much before
Folks just magically came outta nowhere and became 98 fans all of the sudden. Literally. It's quite strange.

Folks just magically came outta nowhere and became 98 fans all of the sudden. Literally. It's quite strange.
Happened during 97 release
Japans exclusive 97. Suddenly so many fans.

Say for me, if I dislike Japan 97 I dislike Japan 97.

Being brand new to AM98, I only liked team orange.... look like a great tennis shoe (although it is running shoe)

Never will I change my answer for Gundams 98. I hate the blue part. Resellers making hundreds off Gundam 98 and I just sleep.....
25F6AA44-092B-4F56-BF12-F70C7A98C49A.png
Zzzz......$125 profit per sale who gives a **** zzzzz.....

South Beach 98 look very similar to Team Orange 98, with crispy jade colors, ignoring pink parts.

Great sneaker but sold out. By all means

Being brand new to AM98, I only liked team orange.... look like a great tennis shoe (although it is running shoe)

Never will I change my answer for Gundams 98. I hate the blue part. Resellers making hundreds off Gundam 98 and I just sleep.....

South Beach 98 look very similar to Team Orange 98, with crispy jade colors, ignoring pink parts.

Which pair is that? I dont think i remember seeing the team orange pair and as for the gundams, i thought they looked alright. i knew something was off though and it could be the blue. I bought a 9.5 in these south beaches at UNKWN right now just to see what the hypes really about in person lol. Probably gonna just return em since im a true 9 and dont care for resale

Smh. The gundams are fire. You're trippin.

And they say nike should be worried about adidas. As of late, nike has had way more sell outs than adidas has. All adidas has with crazy hype and instant sell out are those Holi NMDs and yeezys and cmon those are actually pretty limited
Since when were there so many fans of Holi festival? Everybody celebrate Holi ?

Nike has gotten to the point that I am calling shenanigans on SNKRS. I was on at 10 am...on the nose. Used the same Amex that I used at the grocery store yesterday, got put in line and was hit with the "We are having problems processing your payment"! This is becoming ridiculous. I would have never guessed that 98's would be this hard to get!
Yeah, idk about you, but I always have issues with Amex, especially for new/hype releases. I’ve stayed away from using multiple Amex cards at this point.

Back
Top Bottom