NIKE AIR MAX FLY BY (aka "Air Max Hyperfuse"??)

Deng and Griffin PEs FTW!

These are out at NikeTown London in 4 different colourways. One of them could be considered a OKC Thunder-theme.

Originally Posted by daveyyy

LOL @ the contrast of reactions from pages 1 and 2....

For real though, I need to see that Blake Griffin PE up close...

People reactions change your they see the finished product with most products

Originally Posted by daveyyy

LOL @ the contrast of reactions from pages 1 and 2....

For real though, I need to see that Blake Griffin PE up close...

People reactions change your they see the finished product with most products

so they are the air max hyperfuse now? hmmm... nike should have just left um as fly by

and you guys really think nike would put zoom and max in the shoe? you giving nike too much credit
laugh.gif

so they are the air max hyperfuse now? hmmm... nike should have just left um as fly by

and you guys really think nike would put zoom and max in the shoe? you giving nike too much credit
laugh.gif

The original hyperfuse had the little zoom logo on the front of the midsole and as far as i can tell none of the pics we have seen so far have the zoom logo so I'm going to assume it's max air heel only

The original hyperfuse had the little zoom logo on the front of the midsole and as far as i can tell none of the pics we have seen so far have the zoom logo so I'm going to assume it's max air heel only

The Lebron Soldier 4's had air max in heel and zoom in forefoot and they were originally the same price as these. With the 10 dollar raise, Nike had to have put the max in the heel and the zoom in the forefoot.

The Lebron Soldier 4's had air max in heel and zoom in forefoot and they were originally the same price as these. With the 10 dollar raise, Nike had to have put the max in the heel and the zoom in the forefoot.

I doubt they will have zoom. Just because the Lebron 8 v3 is supposed to be a hyperfuse 180/zoom shoe and I don't see nike putting out two shoes with identical tech. Ecspecially at such different price points.

I doubt they will have zoom. Just because the Lebron 8 v3 is supposed to be a hyperfuse 180/zoom shoe and I don't see nike putting out two shoes with identical tech. Ecspecially at such different price points.

Back
Top Bottom