NIKE AIR MAX FLY BY (aka "Air Max Hyperfuse"??)

Originally Posted by iamlegend

what did you guys expect...its the hyperfuse with an air max unit
LOL..... exactly, i just think they are trying to boost their post count.

Originally Posted by iamlegend

what did you guys expect...its the hyperfuse with an air max unit
LOL..... exactly, i just think they are trying to boost their post count.

i really want those amare and rudys for ball. but i wonder if the strap helps with some of the heel slippage i had nothing major but the hyperfuse designs need a heel cup

i really want those amare and rudys for ball. but i wonder if the strap helps with some of the heel slippage i had nothing major but the hyperfuse designs need a heel cup

So I tried these on the other day and was super disappointed. They feel like fake nike's to be honest. There is no zoom in the forefoot, and they were simply way too stiff. Maybe if you gave them a little breaking in, they'd be good, but the fact that it was a phylon midsole turned me off. And the midsole felt waaaay too stiff. And they feel like you have to go an entire size up. Idk what they did to the shoe but they feel nothing like the hyperfuses. I was really disappointed. On the plus side, the ankle slippage problem is improved a little with the strap. And the strap adds plenty ankle support. And i personally think they look good, but for 110? Come on Nike, you gotta stop rippin us off. This is a total pass for me. But I guess this means I save some bucks and cop some crazy 8's, cos I miss my old ones.

So I tried these on the other day and was super disappointed. They feel like fake nike's to be honest. There is no zoom in the forefoot, and they were simply way too stiff. Maybe if you gave them a little breaking in, they'd be good, but the fact that it was a phylon midsole turned me off. And the midsole felt waaaay too stiff. And they feel like you have to go an entire size up. Idk what they did to the shoe but they feel nothing like the hyperfuses. I was really disappointed. On the plus side, the ankle slippage problem is improved a little with the strap. And the strap adds plenty ankle support. And i personally think they look good, but for 110? Come on Nike, you gotta stop rippin us off. This is a total pass for me. But I guess this means I save some bucks and cop some crazy 8's, cos I miss my old ones.

Back
Top Bottom