Nike Air Max Griffey Fury - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I gotta say, despite seeing Jr wear em, I'm still not feelin' em... 
ohwell.gif

yes, just please give us the originals Nike.  Any news of a retro yet? 
grin.gif

Any reviews on these?

The airbag on the other griffeyMaxs were so damn plush(way softer then AM 2010-11 bags) I might have to scoop these ASAP if so.

Any reviews on these?

The airbag on the other griffeyMaxs were so damn plush(way softer then AM 2010-11 bags) I might have to scoop these ASAP if so.

Wont pay more than $120 for these dope shoe, anyone know when the all red colorway drops?

NVM that was the other Griffey Hybrid!

Wont pay more than $120 for these dope shoe, anyone know when the all red colorway drops?

NVM that was the other Griffey Hybrid!

They tried to do too much with these shoes, IMO. They would sell a lot better if they came with a cheaper price tag and stuck with the OG Green/Black and Black/White colorways.

They tried to do too much with these shoes, IMO. They would sell a lot better if they came with a cheaper price tag and stuck with the OG Green/Black and Black/White colorways.

Since my emeralds arent werable and I havent heard anything about an og retro yet, I was drawn to these, but something bothered me about them, namely the laces, so I put some circa 93' laces on em and I think it improves them alot

I still want a diamond fury retro tho

Since my emeralds arent werable and I havent heard anything about an og retro yet, I was drawn to these, but something bothered me about them, namely the laces, so I put some circa 93' laces on em and I think it improves them alot

Originally Posted by Trydan

Do they run narrow or fit tightly? Every Nike sneaker I've gotten with Hyperfuse has fit tighter than normal.

Originally Posted by Trydan

Do they run narrow or fit tightly? Every Nike sneaker I've gotten with Hyperfuse has fit tighter than normal.

That makes me want them less. Really not a fan of Hyperfuse. We've got an insane amount of people buying the new KD's at a size up or half size up. People who don't even have wide feet. The fit on the new KD's is awful. You shouldn't have to play in new sneakers for longer than an hour, let alone days to weeks, for them to break in. Normally on leather shoes, the upper on the medial side sticks outside a little above the midsole, but there doesn't seem to be as much room on all of these Hyperfuse sneakers I have. I'll admit, most of them were bought because I like how they look, but they keep getting more uncomfortable.

If it's commonly recommended for people to go a half to full size up on these new Nike's, why doesn't Nike address that? Why can't they fit at our true size? There's narrow, then there's Hyperfuse.

That makes me want them less. Really not a fan of Hyperfuse. We've got an insane amount of people buying the new KD's at a size up or half size up. People who don't even have wide feet. The fit on the new KD's is awful. You shouldn't have to play in new sneakers for longer than an hour, let alone days to weeks, for them to break in. Normally on leather shoes, the upper on the medial side sticks outside a little above the midsole, but there doesn't seem to be as much room on all of these Hyperfuse sneakers I have. I'll admit, most of them were bought because I like how they look, but they keep getting more uncomfortable.

If it's commonly recommended for people to go a half to full size up on these new Nike's, why doesn't Nike address that? Why can't they fit at our true size? There's narrow, then there's Hyperfuse.

Yea I hear ya, its pretty weird. If it wasnt for discount, I probally wouldnt cop. I wear an 11, but it was a little tight. But when I tried the 11.5, it felt a little funny, but not tight. Lesser of two evils I suppose. Speaking of KD's, the store I work at had a few attempted exchanges because they needed either a half or whole size bigger.

Yea I hear ya, its pretty weird. If it wasnt for discount, I probally wouldnt cop. I wear an 11, but it was a little tight. But when I tried the 11.5, it felt a little funny, but not tight. Lesser of two evils I suppose. Speaking of KD's, the store I work at had a few attempted exchanges because they needed either a half or whole size bigger.

Back
Top Bottom