Nike Air Max Griffey Fury - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

Definitely not a fan of the blue colorway. I'm sure JRo11 will be all over those.
The Nike Air Max wrapping the shoe is fine but I am partial to the OG's with the air packs on the sides only. I hope they come out with White/Black (like the cleats).

Definitely not a fan of the blue colorway. I'm sure JRo11 will be all over those.
The Nike Air Max wrapping the shoe is fine but I am partial to the OG's with the air packs on the sides only. I hope they come out with White/Black (like the cleats).

I wished they just retroed the diamond fury's from '94. that air bubble really sucks.. the griffey 1s with the full length air bubble is trash too. why are they making all griffeys with that air bubble now? just retro them!!

I wished they just retroed the diamond fury's from '94. that air bubble really sucks.. the griffey 1s with the full length air bubble is trash too. why are they making all griffeys with that air bubble now? just retro them!!

can't imagine many will sell with that retail. hopefully ill be seeing these babies in the outlets late summer/ early fall

can't imagine many will sell with that retail. hopefully ill be seeing these babies in the outlets late summer/ early fall

JR's in Japan doing a bit of promo-work for the M's.. 
Here he's working with some little-leaguers

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

nike-air-max-griffey-fury-black-action-green-07.jpg

JR's in Japan doing a bit of promo-work for the M's.. 
Here he's working with some little-leaguers

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

nike-air-max-griffey-fury-black-action-green-07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom