Nike Air Max Hyperposite – Blue – Volt NEW Nike Basketball shoe with foamposite material!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just doing some quick ones:
"ICE"

9fe154477ee19033542c1fddeb8f511a9d44a03.jpg

"BATMAN"

8181554979ef963111de80c64484a5084e24d02.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Trash.

THIS. I do not see how anyone is digging these things.... I've been like everyone else and questioned a shoe and gradually it grew on me but everytime I look at these I feel like im looking at Frankenstein.....yuck... maybe different colorways will change my mind but as for now things arent looking good.

Originally Posted by tatmantall

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Trash.

THIS. I do not see how anyone is digging these things.... I've been like everyone else and questioned a shoe and gradually it grew on me but everytime I look at these I feel like im looking at Frankenstein.....yuck... maybe different colorways will change my mind but as for now things arent looking good.

They're nothing special..........but they're a small bright spot in what's been a pretty consistent trend of very lazy output from Nike.

you guys say what you want, but im feeling these hard. i like the neon sole. it makes it look different. this generation of nike BBALL has no character. all the shoes look the same with the flywire, or hyperfuse uppers. these look great

Originally Posted by andfattoo

damn Elder...... where have you been?.......... and Rock is right...... Lebron IV's one of the G.O.A.T.S.

aft, what's going on? I have been overseas again, then I just relocated to Houston. You still in G-boro area? Good to hear from you homie.

These shoes have potential...will definitely keep an eye on em.

The only gripe I have with the Colorway is the grey.. But other than that.. The shoe is awesome.. That'd be cool if they hit Nike ID

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

^ the first thing that popped in my mind are the Lebron 8's. I'l try and cop these if they actually won't sell out to the hypebeasts. 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Oh snap!?!?!?!? Frank I thought you were BANNED?

but I quoted to say the same thing these are like Lebron VIIIs and Flightposites combined
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by andfattoo

damn Elder...... where have you been?.......... and Rock is right...... Lebron IV's one of the G.O.A.T.S.

aft, what's going on? I have been overseas again, then I just relocated to Houston. You still in G-boro area? Good to hear from you homie.

These shoes have potential...will definitely keep an eye on em.

I live in ATL now, good to see you back too.  I wouldnt call these trash, they need better cws.

Definitely need some better colorways. It seems like Nike always pulls out bright colors for Foams, when a more simple CW would probably do this shoe justice as noted in the PSes above.

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

you guys say what you want, but im feeling these hard. i like the neon sole. it makes it look different. this generation of nike BBALL has no character. all the shoes look the same with the flywire, or hyperfuse uppers. these look great
Agree with this 100%. At least Nike is making an attempt to get the basketball gr's back to what they used to be: a shoe that's cool to wear for playing and for casual wear. All that's left to do with these is to come out with some decent colorways and an attractive price. The current releases, like the hyperfuses and hyperdunks, are something you'd only where to play in. Nothing cool about them, whatsoever.

Originally Posted by cmore501

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Agree with this 100%. At least Nike is making an attempt to get the basketball gr's back to what they used to be: a shoe that's cool to wear for playing and for casual wear. I just hope they won't cost an arm and a leg. The current releases, like the hyperfuses and hyperdunks, are something you'd only where to play in. Nothing cool about them whatsoever.

This is quite true.  When you think about it, only crazy colorways can make the Hyperdunks/Hyperfuses cool.  The models themselves are boring.
On the other hand, this is a cool looking model, but the bright colorway on the front page kind of puts it too far over the top for me.  I think a navy blue, black, white, or another dark color would make this model look amazing.

One thing that annoys me about this model is the printed swoosh.  It needs to be recessed into the curves of the foam like on the foam pros.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

The only gripe I have with the Colorway is the grey.. But other than that.. The shoe is awesome.. That'd be cool if they hit Nike ID

Agreed.  That and the inevitably ridiculous price.
I'm very intrigued because I like 'em but they have 2 things I don't particularly like in my basketball shoes: foamposite which I don't like how they hurt my feet and max air which I don't like how high off the ground it puts me at.

I don't like the way the swoosh is forced on the shoe, but the shoe has potential.

Nike should have had Westbrook and Harden play in these tonight

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

..i like the foams, doesnt like the airmax unit....should've been a sole with full length zoom unit...

100% agree with this! Zoom Air >>Air Max

It looks like to me this was a possible Bron 8 but was scrapped. Like Rock said, this weight thing with kicks is crazy. Maybe cause I was never Parker or Westbrook fast, but so called heavy shoes never bothered me. The ps shoes are fire, the person who did the small swoosh on the toebox needs a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom