Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Nike, please release these!!!!!!
I need these but without the extra colors. No teal, no yellow. Just that Iridescent Blue, That Navy liner, Silver Swooshes, navy midsole, and Clear Icy Sole to top it all off.

Cmon Nike, do me right.

v4nmg8.gif

Last edited:
Nike and HOH should release more PEs of these joints including the home versions.  HOH has become a joke these days, it's nothing more than a regular footlocker now compared to when it was just NY, LA and CHI.

will rock the Rudy Gay hyperposite if they release them....gotta show love for my home team Grizzlies!

damn this shoe has so much potential, the possibilities are endless, but i think if they ID'd we wouldnt really get anything close to iridescent colors and such just the basics, i was so disappointed by the lebron X options, the materials and options look super basic IMO.

Rudy Gay's sneakers normally DO release..but I don't know if we will see that specific PE colorway..I hope we see those tho :smokin

what sizes they have?
I went back this morning and tried on a 13... It's a full size up but felt right so I copped, They have a few 10.5 and 10s left there, the other house of hoops has around the same number with 10.5 being the biggest left. St Louis area House of Hoops so Galleria and Fairview Heights.

Back
Top Bottom