Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Iridescent RG PEs are looking good but the teal midsole makes them ehh would've been fire with matching iridescent color, one of the displeasure with some colorways of the Hyperposites cause they don't match there imo.

STATS sittin in my cart, but I think I'm going to pass ..

cant blame u. im returning my pair to ndc.... too many shoes dropping and im sure these will be easy to get in the future for near retail.

LOL you right, if they sat this long I don't see why I wont be able to grab them some time next year. Hopefully Nike puts the Hyperposites on ID for us :smokin

She wouldn't tell me how many they had only, that they had 13s and some to and 10.5. I asked about doing a stock locate and she gave me something about them being quickstrikes so no.. I have never did a stock locate with House of Hoops so I have no idea how that actually works. Maybe someone can shed some light on that?

After Speaking To A Few HOH Managers, I Believe I Have A Grasp On How This Works Within The HOH Faction Of The Footlocker Corporation.

Apparently, Stock Locate Is NOT An Option For These HOH Stores :rolleyes

Instead, An HOH Manager Explained To Me That Shoes Can Be "Shipped" To Another HOH Location If They Are Not Yet Sold Out 1 Week After The Original Release Of The Shoe..... In Order To Do So, You Must Contact Your Local HOH's Manager And Get The OK To Have A Pair Shipped To Their Store. Once You Have This OK, You Must Obtain The Store Number For The Location You Wish To Have Your Pair Shipped. Once You Have This Information, You Can Call Over To The HOH With Your Requested Shoe In Stock, Speak With A Manager, And If They Are OK With Letting The Pair Go, They Will Arrange To Have The Shoe Shipped To Your Local HOH (For What Seems To Be No Cost To You). Once The Shoe Arrives, You Walk In And Pay For It As Your Normally Would.

I Personally Did This For SOL's And Helped Another Fellow NT'r Secure His Pair Via This Method As Well :wink:

Hope This Helps

Last edited:
Need to see more pics of those Vince Carter's ASAP....they look tough :smokin

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

After Speaking To A Few HOH Managers, I Believe I Have A Grasp On How This Works Within The HOH Faction Of The Footlocker Corporation.
Apparently, Stock Locate Is NOT An Option For These HOH Stores :rolleyes
Instead, An HOH Manager Explained To Me That Shoes Can Be "Shipped" To Another HOH Location If They Are Not Yet Sold Out 1 Week After The Original Release Of The Shoe..... In Order To Do So, You Must Contact Your Local HOH's Manager And Get The OK To Have A Pair Shipped To Their Store. Once You Have This OK, You Must Obtain The Store Number For The Location You Wish To Have Your Pair Shipped. Once You Have This Information, You Can Call Over To The HOH With Your Requested Shoe In Stock, Speak With A Manager, And If They Are OK With Letting The Pair Go, They Will Arrange To Have The Shoe Shipped To Your Local HOH (For What Seems To Be No Cost To You). Once The Shoe Arrives, You Walk In And Pay For It As Your Normally Would.
I Personally Did This For SOL's And Helped Another Fellow NT'r Secure His Pair Via This Method As Well :wink:
Hope This Helps

Were you able to get them from the HoH I posted? I was curious how that one worked.

i bought about 5 shirts to match my sols and i love all of them but most of them are just plain mint colored v necks but this one i feel like a lot of people on here would like since its sneakerhead appropriate its made by 8 an 9s

DISCLAIMER - I'm Not Attempting To Sell Or Trade Anything With This Post As I DO NOT Have These Shoes Myself! I'm Solely Putting This Out There To Help Spread The Love For This Shoe And Potentially Help Someone Secure Their Pair.

I'm Aware Of A 10.5 From A VERY Legitimate Source If Anyone Is Still On The Hunt For These Beauties In That Size :nthat:

Konflikt- Info On That Bracelet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom