Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Where did you get the Mint's and BHMs?

How did you manage to get those but not the Liberty's?

By the way, I saw a 9.5 SOLs here in Manila and they are now on sale. Probably going to the outlets.

STATUE OF LIBERTY AMARE PE

Damn nice pics bro! Hopefully I can find a pair of the 72's in a size 13 or 14. None of those sites posted seem to ever have that large a size. :rolleyes

YEA IM WORKING ON A COUPLE RUDY GAY PES FROM MEMPHIS AND THE AREA 72 JOINTS..... I HAVE A BHM PE SIZE 16 FOR SALE..... MIGHT BE GETTING SUM SMALLER SIZES... WILL KEEP U UPDATED

so you mean to tell me that after all those videos of people we saw trampling over each other trying to get the concords that if they knew that the stores had enough pairs for everyone that they would have said ahh man that sucks i dont want them anymore, im getting ready to go home and kids wouldnt have been crying (literally) because they didnt get a pair?!
That's right. It has proven over and over again. Market hype + limited quantities = frenzy.
Sorry to lead this off topic, but XIs aren't limited at all. Nike produces about half a million annually. My mall had about 1,000 pairs (literally, no exaggeration) and I still couldn't get my Concords. Hype+limited= frenzy is true, but when the hype is high enough it doesn't even have to be limited.

On topic, I'm as bummed as everyone else that they're done with new colorways. Tiger camos were a day 1 purchase for me, wore them today, actually. I might end up loading up if I go to the outlets

Sorry to lead this off topic, but XIs aren't limited at all. Nike produces about half a million annually. My mall had about 1,000 pairs (literally, no exaggeration) and I still couldn't get my Concords. Hype+limited= frenzy is true, but when the hype is high enough it doesn't even have to be limited.

On topic, I'm as bummed as everyone else that they're done with new colorways. Tiger camos were a day 1 purchase for me, wore them today, actually. I might end up loading up if I go to the outlets
dude was making it seem as though they would have sat if people knew that there were enough pairs for everybody.....that IMO was more of a wanted shoe than hype shoe!.....i don't think that resellers cry because they didnt get a particular shoe to sell, they just move on to the next big hype and you had people who REALLY wanted the shoe crying because they didnt get it.....anyway im still trying to figure out why the footaction in my mall still have the atomic green hyperposites at 225...im guessing someone is too lazy to put the markdown sticker on them...

^
and Im doing some investigating now.

by the way, those PE NYKs are sooo much better than the released version.

according to nike stock locate................nothing. i was hoping to find those stats or sol. nathans

i ended with blk crismon..fireberry..tiger camo..royal. still on the hunt for the cleveland browns heard they are starting to hit the outlets now ..

Last edited:
dude has a great collection of hyperposites and i thought mine was great im trying to move my area 72 brons so i can have enough for the area 72s hopefully they arent all gone or that will be the end of me with this shoe wish i could have landed the bhms too

Back
Top Bottom