Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

NDC currently have the obsidian, brown and tiger camo for 179.

Suck i cant apply the 20% coupon on it

Sorry to lead this off topic, but XIs aren't limited at all. Nike produces about half a million annually. My mall had about 1,000 pairs (literally, no exaggeration) and I still couldn't get my Concords. Hype+limited= frenzy is true, but when the hype is high enough it doesn't even have to be limited.
On topic, I'm as bummed as everyone else that they're done with new colorways. Tiger camos were a day 1 purchase for me, wore them today, actually. I might end up loading up if I go to the outlets

true. XI is a general release, but there were waaaaay more pairs of the bred's then there were of the concords a few years ago

and with the XI, you could make double that amount and they would still sell out.

Last edited:
Hi can you guys tell me what size I need.

I'm looking for the black crimson color ways.

I currently wear a Kobe VI size 10.5.
And I wear Nike Elite Dry Fit bball socks in 'em.

So, based on comments here I'll need an 11?

Thanks in advance!

Fastbreak code works -20% off- today is the last day

I almost bought the obsidians with this last night but i held back. I have to save for the NYK foams. If they do drop that is. I think many of these hyperposites will hit the outlets.

I currently wear a Kobe VI size 10.5.
So, based on comments here I'll need an 11?
Kobes and Hyperposites are both narrow shoes.  If you fit a 10.5 Kobe, you should be ok with a 10.5 Hyperposite.  In all other Nike shoes, do you still wear a 10.5 or something smaller?  I'm a size 10 in the majority of Nike shoes, but I need to wear a 10.5 in Kobes and Hyperposites.

I almost bought the obsidians with this last night but i held back. I have to save for the NYK foams. If they do drop that is. I think many of these hyperposites will hit the outlets.

Im thinking that Hyperposite is done. Although the Zoom Rookie suprised me because I thought that shoe was done last year then released like 4 more colorways

Anybody in Toronto can help me secure a pair of Statues from that new house of hoops? I'm in dire need :frown:

Just got a pair of the SOLs from the new HoH in Toronto. I've wanted these since last year so I was pretty happy to see them sitting on shelves. Really comfortable shoe, feels like they break in faster than other foamposites, not that I mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom