Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

So far I need the Amare joints, The Statue of Liberty joints and the Navy and Crystal Blue.

def want i pair of these in blk/crimson or S.O.L.. i think more ppl will like hyperposites more than foam pros. mite even pass foam 1s imo.

Im not sure if people who are Foam folks will actually pass on OG Foams but Foams have actually started attracting a different type of crowd.  What I hope does NOT happen to the Hyperposite line is alienating folks before they even get started with pricing and unobtainable Quick Strikes...

However THIS shoe is one that is meant for House of Hoops for the rare colorways.  There are soooo many colorways mocked up for this shoe that if you were a Lebron Fan and got ticked at kicks never released....

Be prepared....

With this being a performance shoe it could rival the Lunar Hyperdunk even being more expensive.  But will Team Bank make folks flock?  Imagine a Hyperposite in a Team Royal, Orange, Green, Purple etc.  all the colorways that end up in Outlets for other performance non signature shoes... but in a Posite?

Shooooooooooot

Im not sure if people who are Foam folks will actually pass on OG Foams but Foams have actually started attracting a different type of crowd.  What I hope does NOT happen to the Hyperposite line is alienating folks before they even get started with pricing and unobtainable Quick Strikes...

However THIS shoe is one that is meant for House of Hoops for the rare colorways.  There are soooo many colorways mocked up for this shoe that if you were a Lebron Fan and got ticked at kicks never released....

Be prepared....

With this being a performance shoe it could rival the Lunar Hyperdunk even being more expensive.  But will Team Bank make folks flock?  Imagine a Hyperposite in a Team Royal, Orange, Green, Purple etc.  all the colorways that end up in Outlets for other performance non signature shoes... but in a Posite?

Shooooooooooot
I am one of those ticked off lebron fans. Thank you for the headsup rock. I gotta prepare my heart getting ripped out again by nike with never released and super duper limited colorways that only sidewalk campers get. :smh:

heavy right?!
indifferent.gif

HELD THESE IN MY HAND YESTERDAY.. BLACK AND CRIMSON COLORWAY TO BE EXACT. THE SHAPE IS REALLY STRANGE ON THESE... THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD FROM THE WEARERS POINT OF VIEW... IM STILL ON THE FENCE

Hope that black/reflective silver pair listed on the first page releases. Very interested in this shoe but none of the colorways released so far are appealing to me.

Old info from CK
October 2012:
Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Dark Obsidian/Dynamic Blue
524862-401
$200
November 2012:
Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Team Brown/Total Orange/Dark Field Brown-Mandarin
524862-200
$200
Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Cargo Khaki/Bamboo-Black
524862-300
$200
Looks like the pair mayor showed is dropping in October

Thanks

Tried these on, and these are probably the most sturdy feeling comfortable shoe I've worn since the LeBron 4. If I could cop for 160 I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Black and crimson joints are terrible.

Was going to get em this weekend, along with the GMP and Marinos, but they suck in person.

Hopefully it's different with other colorways.

Black and crimson joints are terrible.

Was going to get em this weekend, along with the GMP and Marinos, but they suck in person.

Hopefully it's different with other colorways.

this type of shoe reminds me of the foamposite lites.

people will only take to the special colorways. i am one of those people.

crimsons are pooo... the statue of liberty, nyc, and fireberrys are nice tho.

wouldnt touch an all black or all white colorway.

looks like they sit high around the ankle, this is probbably the only color that is clean

im a sucka for kicks with copper

crimsons are decent too im sure theres guna be alot of hot CWs

Last edited:
i like the ice sole on the liberts, will they drop as gr or nyc only?

obsidian/dynamic blue - weak. crimson is a decent blk/red colorway in these. Fireberrys got the SB hype for sure.

Statues would have been so much better without the splatter and the Knicks NYC colourway better without the print. However the NYCs are still fire! HOH release please Nike make it happen

Sometimes Nike need to have more confidence in their colourways without having to always rely on gimmicks to sell them

Last edited:
TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE SHAPE... I TRIED EM ON TODAY AND THE PAIR I SAW TODAY WAS BETTER THAN THE ONE I SAW YESTERDAY... MUSTVE BEEN A "BAD" PAIR. THESE ARE THE ULTIMATE SHORTS SHOE... I DONT KNOW THAT THEY WOULD LOOK AS GOOD WITH JEANS DEPENDING ON YOUR STYLE. WHEN I TRIED ON THE CRIMSONS... THEY DDNT LOOK SO BAD BUT I WOULD NEVER PAY RETAIL FOR THEM.. EVER!

*** EDIT: THEY RUN PRETTY SMALL IN MY OPINION

Last edited:
Statues would have been so much better without the splatter and the Knicks NYC colourway better without the print. However the NYCs are still fire! HOH release please Nike make it happen
Sometimes Nike need to have more confidence in their colourways without having to always rely on gimmicks to sell them
IMO the splatter makes the shoe. The copper color represents the original color of the statue of liberty and the mint green shows the oxidized color we see today. The print on the NYC could have been better but its not bad.

The statues were a good idea, but it looks ugly to me. That color scheme is just not my thing. I couldn't rock these at all

Back
Top Bottom