Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

That blue/orange colorway is crazy nice! Wish they weren't 200 so my financially challenged ***** could scoop em up.

i dont know why the black/crimson arent getting any love, they like clean IMO. Maybe not for 225 though.

Yea thats what i read on a few sites but who knows may change, alot of pairs are releasing that month so hopuflly cats over see these so it can be an easy cop!!!
They also MIGHT not drop. 
nerd.gif

09/08/12 Air Max Hyperposite Charcoal/Atomic Green-Black $225 524862-003
09/08/12 Air Max Hyperposite Dynamic Blue/Reflective Silver-Fireberry $225 524862-400

sorry if posted already, but looks like the 2 other colors are dropping a few weeks. I want the atomic green ones but will have to see them in person first

Very nice shoe, but I am good with all my Lebron 8 V2's and Foamposite 1 (Penny's blue/black OG colorway).

Not even NY exclusives?! NIke be creating hype and anger with one stone. I wouldn't buy them anyways but I feel for those in NY that wanted them.

Statues would have been so much better without the splatter and the Knicks NYC colourway better without the print. However the NYCs are still fire! HOH release please Nike make it happen
Sometimes Nike need to have more confidence in their colourways without having to always rely on gimmicks to sell them
My man.. you miss the point of inspiration and back stories for a shoe design and color blocking.

Most times a designer sees a color before he sees a design... sometimes a PLM researches History and such when coming up with Concepts for colorways....

You guys may not realize or be aware of this but Nike refers to their limited releases as "energy" releases.  Have for YEARS....

I knew a plm who would get some stuff sampled up and when getting feedback on a shoe folks really liked he'd drop it on the floor which meant he was making it a quickstrike.

Someone said earlier or in another thread that Nike determines colorways ahead of releases... which is true..> BUT they also have a process where they will release some items as a QS

ANY shoe you see can be one thats released but HIGHLY unlikely that it will be.

I saw the Crimson version of these...and I was like WTF these are ugly.

These I saw some of the other CWs and I instantly changed my mind

Can't wait for the Atomic Green/Graphite Pair. Crimsons came in today. They are nicer than I expected. On foot, they're alright, a little narrower than normal foams. Nothing to go half size over though.

Back
Top Bottom