Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

Why would you guys get you're hopes up for a change in the fit? No way are they going to change the mold for a release they'll probably drop every few years and make instant money off of. This is Nike we're talking about. And I don't like the fit of mine but I mostly attribute it to having wide feet, the material, and the fact that the phylon support wing rides so high on the side of the shoe that there is very little give or opportunity for the shoe to stretch. I put some shoe stretchers in them and put the little widening dots where there is pressure on the feet and they're fine.

need to step my penny game up thats for sure.. only have 1 pair of black retro penny 4's v_v ... mainly just want some royal foams and im straight...

im interested in this "NIKE AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97399207003WOLF GREY/GRIDIRON//BLACK160SP201115" nebody have pics????

Originally Posted by kapstone

I was so jacked when the 06 retro came out - the Penny 1s were one of my favorite shoes, but the fit is terrible and the midsole creases so badly that my expectations for this one are pretty low (not to mention the bubble size). Plus I dont really want to spend the money to buy a pair of shoes I already own just because Nike messed up the 06....but Im sure they will fix something just enough to get us to buy these too - reminds me of apple a lot - give us enough to buy the update but never give us everything so we have to keep coming back for more...

I haven't worn my OGs or circa 2000s enough to be sure... but i don't think the creasing on the 2006 version is really any worse than earlier versions.

Nike have gotten so super greedy the last few, i've Severe doubts 11 will even match 06.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^ surprised they restocked the orlando cw thought it might be the recent ones.

yeah i figured it'd be one of the recent ones, but i clicked it anyways and to my surprise they were the orlando cw! 
pimp.gif

They have been showing that sz. 12 for a while but when I go to buy it a message comes up saying it is out of stock. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

PHX c/w is trash.   
i used to think that, but then they grew on me and i eventually copped em.

is this restock older retros they put back on da site or is this a fresh run with new born dates?

Back
Top Bottom