Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

Originally Posted by Finn

Two things are off with the OG colorway:

1. The Nike sign on the tongue is not right, it's supposed to have a white outline and it doesn't.
2. The little tiny Nike sign on the toe area is supposed to be a clear color not blue.

Hopefully this is not the final product and Nike corrects these discrepencies.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][h2]
nike-air-max-penny-1-retro.jpg
[/h2]

There ya go.

I'll cop the black orlandos on a big discount, but I need all white with blue check more than anything. nike needs to make it happen.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I'll cop the black orlandos on a big discount, but I need all white with blue check more than anything. nike needs to make it happen.

Don't confuse your desire for the shoe with their need.

I just love when people think they know what a multi-billion dollar company "needs" to do....... Particularly when they don't know what that company's logo is called.

So the "Orlando" c/w is exactly the same as the previous retro then? The PHX c/w is saddening, had high hopes like everyone that it would be similar to the Knicks c/w. Oh well!

both will be purchased if i can get a hold of them.......would be nice if the Orlandos werent HOH only over here

Granted the CW could use a couple tweeks...but not buying shoes because of the color of the strings is like not buying a house because of the paint on the inside. It is an easy fix.

I was so hoping that the phx colorway would be like the knicks colorblocking, but purple replaced the blue
smh.gif
Nike what were you thinking?

Man they should be dropping the phoenix colorway 4s instead of the 1s. I'm still glad to see them back though.
Word, and when those phx 4s came out, there was a period where they were selling so cheap around 40-60.  People really just wanted to get them off their hands, and I missed out than.  I missed out on the blk/royal 4s too and always wanted those.  Oh well, can't go wrong with more Penny I's.  The blk/purple ones posted above could work, but those purple laces would be INSTANTLY replaced with all black ones.

Prob gettin the PHX and swappin out the laces for black ones and thus having them be "close enough"
ohwell.gif
to the OG all black colorway I rocked for so many years back in the 90's
pimp.gif

They need to just release the other 2 OG colorways... it's been over 15 years now!

They're long overdue!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

They need to just release the other 2 OG colorways... it's been over 15 years now!

Didn't those colorways release in 1996?

....and demand for the other two colorways is much lower than the original colorway.

Sorry, but it's true.

i agree with ya ^^^ i haven't heard anybody say they are excited for the phoenix cw, its a shame cause the suns have a good color scheme and they couldve done a lot with a black color based shoe. there should have been SOME orange in the shoe lol.

Back
Top Bottom