Nike Air Max Plus Thread

whats the retail of hyper blue on champs?  they go for 180+ on ebay.
well when they first dropped in 2013 they were $125.00..then the price raised 10 bucks i think. but they were on sale and i got mine for $112.00 with a coupon a while back. maybe 3 momnths ago. keep a look out they will pop back up again..

i think they tested them at 125 first because only champs had them in a limited run. then they made more and increased the price.

on champs website, the hyper blues will pop up then sell out and dissapear..its a recurring cycle. i managed to get a pair off there and have 2 pairs in my size on ice. i want a 3rd pair badly. those who want the hypers they will probly go up again soon be patient. just buy them as soon as u can obv wen they pop up. the good thing about that shoe is they look new for a long time even after multiple wears just take care of them
I see that also. I called champs they said it was a mistake on their part. Inventory is out of stock in stores and the warehouse, they just didnt update the website to reflect that. Which sucks because I really wanted the hyper blues also...

I see that also. I called champs they said it was a mistake on their part. Inventory is out of stock in stores and the warehouse, they just didnt update the website to reflect that. Which sucks because I really wanted the hyper blues also...

Yeah I love the Hyper Blue's myself, your best bet is wait for them to re-release or find a seller on here or ebay.

yes recently the website has been showing false inventory. but maybe 3 months ago they kept popping/dissapearing up and i scooped a pair. but i guess the pairs are all gone now. its my all time favorite sneaker ever.. not jordans or other maxes..ill take 3 pairs of hyper blues any day over some jordan or yeezy

So whats up with that USA air max plus. Did nike give up on us? I see no new colors releasing at all. Just the left overs hanging around

Last edited:
sell some unwanted sneakers or make some more $$$$

you of all people know this is a falsehood. Always giving the advice, never taking his own... :D

Real talk tho, I been trying. Dude hit me up on the bay offering me $100 for some ds sport reds. Sold some tight vnds 2008 Infrareds for under $100. Market is there, but we're all tryna copp deals, so the seller gets played.

Last edited:

Beautiful!

Remind me of these ones with opaque & clear bubbles.
Sick stuff, if you have more pics from rare and unreleased TN samples please post them up in here
nthat.gif

So whats up with that USA air max plus. Did nike give up on us? I see no new colors releasing at all. Just the left overs hanging around
Seriously. Really sucks, especially since they don't make size 11.5US (or 45.5EU) in the EU or JP releases.

Back
Top Bottom