Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Pretty cool. Makes me want a pair of hyper blues: 
WTF did i just watched
roll.gif

Not sure if this video has been posted here yet. Pretty cool. Makes me want a pair of hyper blues: 

Wow i was wondering when one of you sickos was going to post one of those TN fetish videos. Keep that stuff off here thats creepy man. Kids in europe are tapped for that crap.

SamKQboro SamKQboro Like $220 after shipping, and currency exchange..so not too bad for a pair of Euro exclusives....will be worn with vintage Mets Gear...eff the Knicks B....:lol:

Last edited:
SamKQboro SamKQboro Like $220 after shipping, and currency exchange..so not too bad for a pair of Euro exclusives....will be worn with vintage Mets Gear...eff the Knicks B....:lol:
Hey now bout dem knicks :lol: but nice pickup would go well with mets & (knicks) gear. Out of my amp price range but that colorway is fresh! Good to see fellow nt'ers with them oops. :nthat:

Last edited:
Just called deer park arches outlets about the sunsets. Girl said thy don't have any in 9.5. :frown:

Idk, I've worked at nfo, and I've worked with some unknowledgeable people. So now I have to take an hour ride to confirm that shes speaking truth.

Just called deer park arches outlets about the sunsets. Girl said thy don't have any in 9.5. :frown:

Idk, I've worked at nfo, and I've worked with some unknowledgeable people. So now I have to take an hour ride to confirm that shes speaking truth.
I'd suggest, before you go out there, see if anyone (pm them) from the outlet thread if they're heading there or was there recently. I always see some folks mentioning the deer park outlet. Also might try and see if nike can stock locate, they happen to appeared at other outlets as well.

I'd suggest, before you go out there, see if anyone (pm them) from the outlet thread if they're heading there or was there recently. I always see some folks mentioning the deer park outlet. Also might try and see if nike can stock locate, they happen to appeared at other outlets as well.

Ahh I said F it and went. My friend wanted to cruise up there anyway.

Turns out I was right. Fsr on the sunsets. Copped me a 9.5. Still plenty left. I was heart broken tho, saw a pair of dusty cactus 93s for $56. Only 1 pair in 8.5. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom