Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I wish Nike would go back to the clear toe tip on the Air Max Plus, like they did for the "Hyper Blue" and "Tigers". The material they use on the toe tip nowadays looks cheap.

Last edited:
Hello everybody! Finally I tracked down a pair of hyper blues in my size and never having these in hand I'm not sure if these are legit or not. The price was too good I got them for retail and ship. So if anyone can give me a second opinion that would be very helpful
happy.gif

This is an absolutely beautiful shoe. In hand I am even more impressed then when I saw them in pictures

Last edited:

happy.gif
This is an absolutely beautiful shoe. In hand I am even more impressed then when I saw them in pictures
btw where did you found them ??

because most of the sellers will not let them go for retail + shipping

at least not here in europe, i was trying to find an extra pair in sz 8

but with no luck, i should've doubled up when they were discounted

i probably got the most compliments from this shoe from all the sneakers what i own

they are deff some eyecatchers i had cause a lot of neck injuries at peeps when im wearing these Hyper Blues
tongue.gif

Last edited:

btw where did you found them, because most of the sellers will not let them go for retail + shipping

at least not here in europe, i was trying to find an extra pair

in sz 8 but with no luck, i should've doubled up when they were discounted

i probably got the most compliments from this shoe from all the sneakers what i own, they are deff some eyecatchers

i had cause a lot of neck injuries at peeps when im wearing these Hyper Blues
tongue.gif

Surprisingly I found these on eBay. It took a lot of negotiating and small talk to get him to put the price down. I almost felt like a jedi once he agreed to sell them to me for that price.
laugh.gif
Maybe a full day of going back and forth but I gotta thank him because these are some slick shoes.
nthat.gif

And I know!!! I passed on these when they were 79.99 in the states... I don't know why I wait until it's too late to really like a shoe

Can anyone tell me if Australia releases make a size 11.5 (45.5 EU), or is AU like Europe and Japan in that half sizes only go up to 11/45?

Dude dont laugh. Lol when u that age lol
im not laughing him off, i just think its funny that someone from his age

would wear a flashy sneaker like the Hyper Blue Tuned Airs

and then he also got that i am fly and looking smooth look on his face
laugh.gif

he looks more like the type that would wear New Balances or Asics

Last edited:
where are all the hyper blues? they sat in the stores for so long...then all the beasts took them. they probly dont even wear them they just learned its a classic and keep it in the box on some "i got those at home" type of stuff. fav shoe of all time

Ahh I said F it and went. My friend wanted to cruise up there anyway.

Turns out I was right. Fsr on the sunsets. Copped me a 9.5. Still plenty left. I was heart broken tho, saw a pair of dusty cactus 93s for $56. Only 1 pair in 8.5. :frown:

If you don't mind me asking how much you pay total out of pocket? I've been searching for a good deal on a sz9.5 or 10

If you don't mind me asking how much you pay total out of pocket? I've been searching for a good deal on a sz9.5 or 10
for the sunsets?  they were 89.99 + tax.  it wasnt a must copp for me, but i wouldve regretted not getting them.   plus i wasnt going to leave empty handed after driving an hour to get there.  

for the sunsets?  they were 89.99 + tax.  it wasnt a must copp for me, but i wouldve regretted not getting them.   plus i wasnt going to leave empty handed after driving an hour to get there.  
Thanks for the info. I def wouldn't want to leave empty handed either for a drive that long lol hell... Ill buy a bag of socks if i have to hahah

Back
Top Bottom