Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Draculas on feet
image.jpg

Smh, forgot to enter the draw on END for the Antarctica pair, missed out. Wondering what size they went up to. Didn’t expect em to move like that.

the larger sizes probably all scooped up by those resellers clowns from the UK and france
That's my guess too. I figured it was safe to sleep in and not try for them right at 6am seeing as how these
SmartSelect_20230623_174526_GOAT.jpg
(btw these were $115 shipped usd on END) sat in bigger sizes for awhile but oh well. Struck out on these and the mac attacks today lol

Keep checking END hoping the Antarcticas pop up in my size lol. Really passed I missed. They look even better in drop pics on END.

Air Max’s have been really catering to women lately smh

Well, keep in mind women's shoes are typically built on a different last, and are usually cut narrower compared to the equivalent mens size.

I find the AMP to run narrow as it is. Can't imagine wearing the women's version

Personal preference. I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing something made for woman😋
I remember I once felt like that. I passed on the women’s Jordan back in the day, couldn’t resist when they dropped the retro. Crazy, the first original women’s colorway of Air Max Plus was the first women’s kick that was a must have!! I just could never find my size.

I don't have that option because my feet are ginormous but never let your masculinity be that fragile. I used to be like that back in the day when I was a kid/teenager and that got said to me and it's right. I'm a grown *** man now and it is as true now as it was then. Still I have friends that won't drink out of a straw, won't carry an umbrella, because they think that makes them less of a man. :lol:

Without going into the history of clothing and color and really explaining how absurd this stuff is, if you like the look and color of a shoe and can fit it, wear it. Point blank, periodt. But again, if you're young, give it time and as you get older it should become obvious how arbitrary and nonsensical almost all of this stuff is, trying to make something out to be manly or not.

Anyway, back to the kicks. Champs has some weird spiderman lookin amp in ONLY 13. I considered grabbing them since that's my size but I just don't quite like the way they look and don't see them going with anything I wear whether its running or just casually.

Personal preference. I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing something made for woman😋

Enough men around wearing woman's bags etc😁

That is my way to not support LGBT agenda in any way and promote masculinity 😆

Sounds like you're insecure in your own masculinity if you think wearing a colorway made for women somehow makes you less of a male. Folks comfortable with themselves don't even think about it.

Sadly, the world is full of bozos who think like you.

Sounds like you're insecure in your own masculinity if you think wearing a colorway made for women somehow makes you less of a male. Folks comfortable with themselves don't even think about it.

Sadly, the world is full of bozos who think like you.
Let me think the way I want to...
What I wear and why is not your business, right?
Calling me "bozo" only because as a man I do not wear shoes produced for women is unbelievable...
You can wear your pink dress if you are secure enough in your masculinity, I don't mind😋

Last edited:
Let me think the way I want to...
What I wear and why is not your business, right?
Calling me "bozo" only because as a man I do not wear shoes produced for women is unbelievable...
You can wear your pink dress if you are secure enough in your masculinity, I don't mind😋

You’re free to think how you want. Remember though that YOU put your line of thinking out there on the internet. When you do that, you open yourself up to criticism. You expect others to tolerate your intolerance—that’s not how it works.

But yes, you’re a bozo. Only clowns drone on about the “LGBT agenda” in 2023.

You’re free to think how you want. Remember though that YOU put your line of thinking out there on the internet. When you do that, you open yourself up to criticism. You expect others to tolerate your intolerance—that’s not how it works.

But yes, you’re a bozo. Only clowns drone on about the “LGBT agenda” in 2023.
Now me not wearing woman's shoes is intolerance 😆

Back
Top Bottom