Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Weird but I know CB had a huge fan base over in Asia, I remember being hit up with crazy offers from people out in Asia for the black/red 2010 pair I put up on eBay years back. Being that this is a good classic, they will sell really will.. The fact that it's the first retro in this og color way doesn't make it any easier. Will wake up super early to get my pair. Maybe camp if I see a line.

@160jordansdeep

That's wassup

Where was you able to scoop them up at?

Moe's on 35th and 8th also there's 2 other sneaker spots on that Ave in 3 -4 block walking distance that had them out yesterday. If not Harlem and the heights have had them out sitting since the weekend. Both the concord pair and the all black with denim. Might get the all black pair today

Is this the same type and feel of leather that has been appearing on the recent remastered Jordan's (e.g. French blue VII's, Chicago X's, etc.).

Man, Unheardof put their black denims out just before closing on Tuesday, tweeted about it, and smoked through their entire stock before they closed on Wednesday. Looks like people are suddenly beasting for this model.

Peace,
J
Why? They`ve been on Nike.com for weeks.

Im gonna try to get a few pair tomorrow for me and my fam...........they look really nice.

They arent bringing them out in kids sizes this time around i see. kinda sucks, cause my girl is gonna want em.

Why? They`ve been on Nike.com for weeks.

Im gonna try to get a few pair tomorrow for me and my fam...........they look really nice.

They arent bringing them out in kids sizes this time around i see. kinda sucks, cause my girl is gonna want em.

While searching google to see if they were up already I did see these on both jimmyjazz.com and kicksusa in kids sizes. Try there.

While searching google to see if they were up already I did see these on both jimmyjazz.com and kicksusa in kids sizes. Try there.
Well that sucks. Im tryinlg to use the Nike discount on em, lol.

Nike has been slacking on putting everything up on their website lately. they usually put the kids sizes up, then mens. Someone mentioned a shipping issue with them awhile ago. wonder if thats why.

Thanks tho

Well that sucks. Im tryinlg to use the Nike discount on em, lol.

Nike has been slacking on putting everything up on their website lately. they usually put the kids sizes up, then mens. Someone mentioned a shipping issue with them awhile ago. wonder if thats why.

Thanks tho

The kids version is also on Eastbay right now and they don't have any exclusions at the moment.

Just got my pair during my lunch break. I'll post some photos in a few. Paid $150 - no tax.

As promised. Figured I'd snap a picture or two while I'm on the train.

Back
Top Bottom