Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Just got them in hand..they are tight..I went half size up..the half size up fit just perfect..the store only had 12 pairs,two sold when they opened..they may last the weekend here.

Was gonna wait to see if they hit sale price but had a $15 rewards to use by middle of next week so i headed down to HOH and copped $125 total....
grin.gif

where did you cop them from?
FTA in the mall..they only had one in the size I needed..they were looking like why are u here,the 5's are tomorrow..I was trying them on & other dudes was trying to grab..they might last online..haven't really checked..I knew they had at least one in my size at this spot so I just went there.

Pissed I can't go half size up on my size 15 but after about 20 minute struggle (acl surgery never been the same) I was able to put the Olympic pair perfectly so I'm in and out on east bay for a pair of these.

Last edited:
Got mine from hoh. Definately hard to get on but the leather looks real durable. cant wait to break em in. If prices get low enough online i will double up for a pair to hoop outdoors in

man I've been waiting on these since grade school lol.
Me too..was up early to rock these..I can't wait for them online..dude in the store was having a hard time getting them on as I see others saying..sideways then turn them as u slip ur foot in..best advice I got..I had mine on in seconds & homie just took whatever size because he was having a tough time & never even got them on.

I want them bad but I'm a roll the dice and wait it out. Hopefully they drop. Shoes are GORGEOUS in person, love this color.

i think most stores got 2 FSRs at most. i ain't wanna risk so i ran out and copped this morning. too much stuff on the radar to double, but will def. be copping the black pair when they drop.

Copped mine on NDC with ease. Can't wait to see them in person!!! How many OG colorways are there of this model?

Copped mine on NDC with ease. Can't wait to see them in person!!! How many OG colorways are there of this model?

Did the same. Nike is easier to return things than Eastbay so Nike was the way to go for me today, especially because of the sizing issue.

Just picked up my pair from HOH queens center mall from trying them on they dont feel as good as OG's but they fit fine in my true sz. 9..now just waitin on blk and wht og's

Had to order from eastbay...almost impossible to find a 12.5 instore around here... Can't wait to get em in hand

The box is small..I hope for everyone that ordered onine that pairs come in good shape..my box is ripped twice & crushed..the shoes barely fit the box & a lot of red flakes from the box had to get washed off one of my toe boxes..I can't believe they squished the kicks in this box.

Back
Top Bottom