Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

That is correct, however I was speaking on the principle of the fact if Nike or any other company wants top dollar, then they need to provide top quality. Seriously it really shouldn't be that hard for them to do, nor should this concept be hard to understand.

That would be true if Nike didn't have a monopoly. They can do whatever they want at this point.

That is correct, however I was speaking on the principle of the fact if Nike or any other company wants top dollar, then they need to provide top quality. Seriously it really shouldn't be that hard for them to do, nor should this concept be hard to understand.

So you want Nike to remaster the boxes?

I'm doing my part and not going for it. Like I said earlier. White nubuck means that I'm waiting on these to hit sales racks. If not. Oh well. I got other shoes to buy.

if you really want to do your part, don't buy at all, at any price.

So you want Nike to remaster the boxes?

Haha, I see you are playing devils advocate, but I will entertain your question. Nope they just need to get it right the first time. It's like this, if I or anyone else walked into a store and ask for a discount, we would get looked at crazy in some cases asked to leave. With that said I expect Nike or any other company to own up to the same level of accountability they expect from customers. Just so we are CLEAR, I didn't catch this until later because I purchased the colorways at separate times and just wore the shoes out the box.

Haha, I see you are playing devils advocate, but I will entertain your question. Nope they just need to get it right the first time. It's like this, if I or anyone else walked into a store and ask for a discount, we would get looked at crazy in some cases asked to leave. With that said I expect Nike or any other company to own up to the same level of accountability they expect from customers. Just so we are CLEAR, I didn't catch this until later because I purchased the colorways at separate times and just wore the shoes out the box.

They shouldn't have to remaster anything. Those remastered Jordan's are a joke and its sad seeing people stupid enough to buy them.

They shouldn't have to remaster anything. Those remastered Jordan's are a joke and its sad seeing people stupid enough to buy them.

Exactly the point I have been making. All about being ACCOUNTABLE, especially when you expect your customer base to be.

thanks but i couldnt find my size in that colorway. as far as sizing goes, these fit like the low cut huraches

Last edited:
Heres my home n away pack! Lol I know why peeps complaining on the leather n the nike air wordings at the heel! Still its one of my grail since they release! Now I have them both! Awesome no complaint!!!

People were going to buy them regardless of remastered or not since they are still cheaper than buying the older version. If we could buy the 99 Oreo 4s in wearable condition for $115 instead of the remastered for $200 then we would be all over them. Instead, we have the dilemma of $300-400 for the 99s which may or may not crumble or pay $200 for a pair we can wear with no regards.

The consensus in the JB section is the remastered stuff is a joke tho a few releases have better materials for sure.

And the box issue... Nike is really inconsistent with boxes for retros. The worse were the paper thin orange boxes that they were using in like 2010. Those things would fall apart in the worst way. A box is not a deal breaker for me tho but I do have the inconvenience of having to store them since they don't stack well.

I also understand the gripe about the suede on the black purple pair. I inspected them and it wasn't bad but it was an unneeded change from nike.

People were going to buy them regardless of remastered or not since they are still cheaper than buying the older version. If we could buy the 99 Oreo 4s in wearable condition for $115 instead of the remastered for $200 then we would be all over them. Instead, we have the dilemma of $300-400 for the 99s which may or may not crumble or pay $200 for a pair we can wear with no regards.

The consensus in the JB section is the remastered stuff is a joke tho a few releases have better materials for sure.

And the box issue... Nike is really inconsistent with boxes for retros. The worse were the paper thin orange boxes that they were using in like 2010. Those things would fall apart in the worst way. A box is not a deal breaker for me tho but I do have the inconvenience of having to store them since they don't stack well.

I also understand the gripe about the suede on the black purple pair. I inspected them and it wasn't bad but it was an unneeded change from nike.

I understand you want the shoe but holy black on a Popo its crazy. Basically extortion.

I understand you want the shoe but holy black on a Popo its crazy. Basically extortion.

That's your perspective for sure. You have the sheep, whosm you are referring to, and you have people that understand what it is and consciously make their decision on a case by case bases.
Do I like the prices? Of course not. Do I believe the marketing scheme? No.

That's your perspective for sure. You have the sheep, whosm you are referring to, and you have people that understand what it is and consciously make their decision on a case by case bases.
Do I like the prices? Of course not. Do I believe the marketing scheme? No.

I understand that. I'm in the latter group. I really wanted the white pair because they stand out in my childhood but when I seen them in person, I was disappointed. The sock liner was too tight and me materials were decent. Not worth $140 which is why I'm waiting on a discount. But trust when I say its one of the few purchases that I will make in a store from them until they do better. But I know they won't until the monopoly is broken. Till then is extortion.

Last edited:
Finally got around to painting the lacelets of my white/old royal pair. They look dead-on original other than the bag height/shape difference. They **** from amazing to legendary with the paint mod imo..

Back
Top Bottom