Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Man, Unheardof put their black denims out just before closing on Tuesday, tweeted about it, and smoked through their entire stock before they closed on Wednesday. Looks like people are suddenly beasting for this model.

Peace,
J

How durable are these Barkleys? Do they last long? If say if I were to take em out of my closet every once and a while?

via NK

Ya, bought these from a site in china got them last week. Wore them this week and they honestly look even better in person. they are very durable and hardly crease . They do run more snug than the ones from 2004(re re)when they first retored them. If i were you guys i would go up half a size. these shoes rival most jordan IMO. Best colorway 

Will this colorway really have a purple air unit this time around? Hoping its white (picky)

Ya, bought these from a site in china got them last week. Wore them this week and they honestly look even better in person. they are very durable and hardly crease . They do run more snug than the ones from 2004(re re)when they first retored them. If i were you guys i would go up half a size. these shoes rival most jordan IMO. Best colorway 

Can you think of any recent shoe releases that compare size-wise to these? Flight huaraches maybe? those had the inner sleeve.

Last edited:
good question i mean i haven't bought many retros lately but i did buy the 1st round of cb94 (black on black) and i bought a sz 12 and they fit in easily. these i had to fluff up the laces(meaning i had to make them loose) and were hard to slip on. It can be that the material is diff obviously . But i'd suggest you try them on if you are buying them off a store. If you are buying them online i'd suggest u strongly consider going up half a sz.  

meh technically i guess its like a sticker. the shoe is still amazing if you are a fan of the shoe or barkley u will regret not picking these up, trust me .

BTW if you want me to take any angles of the shoes let me know.

If you can take a pic of the back straight up, a side pic, and the inside aka the insole

Is the toe box roomy and is the forefoot leather comfortable? Or is it that flexible synthetic leather that feels a bit awkward?

If you can take a pic of the back straight up, a side pic, and the inside aka the insole

Is the toe box roomy and is the forefoot leather comfortable? Or is it that flexible synthetic leather that feels a bit awkward?
Here ya go bro. Tell me your guys thoughts?

To answer your question, the sides are what bothered me more. the front of the toebox is big man i just think the leather in the shoe makes it snug combined with the sock (like i said the og retro black on black cb94s fit good and where comfortable. Its not uncomfortable but to me it doesn't feel as nice or nearly as comfortable as the og retros. I do have a widefoot though. 

I spoke to a rep on eastbay he said they are way more limited than the jordans and are "very few sizes". So you wont see them on the shelves for long. Just make sure u call the stores and swoop them up within a day. 

Man, I know this will come across as hating, but I had these as a kid, the fact that the shoe lace holder part isn't black irks me beyond belief. Won't buy these, even on a discount, serious design flaw in my opinion.

I spoke to a rep on eastbay he said they are way more limited than the jordans and are "very few sizes". So you wont see them on the shelves for long. Just make sure u call the stores and swoop them up within a day. 

Of course they would make these limited.

Back
Top Bottom