Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Not drying up online

They will once these exclusions get lifted

Dont know why finishline aint get them

Last edited:
These actually sold really well in 1998 despite being in competition with the Jordan XIII and Air Pippen II....

You're absolutely right about that. I had the black pair, and they were near impossible to find in my size.

Peace,
J

Now that I think about it, I don't think Eastbay has ever double boxed any of my sneaker orders.They should really start double boxing. 
I usually throw in a pair of socks on non-Jordans. Always gets a double box from them.

Peace,
J

Meanwhile, my NikeID Kyrie1 was shipped to me straight from CHINA, making stops in Japan, Alaska, Kentucky, Illinois & Iowa before arriving at my door absolutely flawless. They put a tied bag over the actual shoe box, then boxed it all.
And that was Free Shipping haha :smokin

You guys sure about them barkley shoes in navy up there? Coulda swore eastbay had um on deep discount back in the days like 69.99

They always reminded me of total max with pippen 1 and a little metal max

Very uninspired design and lowest cut barkley next to the super cb

Last edited:
You guys sure about them barkley shoes in navy up there? Coulda swore eastbay had um on deep discount back in the days like 69.99

They always reminded me of total max with pippen 1 and a little metal max

Very uninspired design and lowest cut barkley next to the super cb

I remember them being on sale on Eastbay in the few sizes they had left. The black definitely sold better.

Peace,
J

Just made an account to follow these got my size 15 the morning they released. Would be fired up if they release the Godzillas next year!!!

The Godzilla's are retroing again next year? Nice! Those are the kicks that made me a sneakerhead!

Last edited:
Smh lol @Godzilla rumors.. they are not retroing no time soon, my 07 pair still got fresh air bubble unit. So personally it wouldn't matter on my behalf.

Magic33 Magic33

Hahaha!!

n8thegreat n8thegreat

Not that I've seen, but again, that doesn't mean it won't happen.

As for the Godzillas, the "CB34" as it's listed on the prebook, can only be 1 of 2 pairs. Either the Godzillas, or the Barkley with the Uptempo midsole. Since there was no pic available from Nike and all I had to go on was the description, it sounded like Godzillas to me.

Peace,
J

jshortt jshortt this has nothing to do with the barkleys...but I read on IG that the AirMax 120 will get retro'ed next year...can u shed any light on that?

jshortt jshortt this has nothing to do with the barkleys...but I read on IG that the AirMax 120 will get retro'ed next year...can u shed any light on that?

Absolutely true, I just forgot to post it haha. 3 colors, and I saw 2 OG'S (black/blue/yellow and white/black/orange/yellow).

Peace,
J

Not sure if anyone likes this colorway ( It doesn't work on the white/black colorway ) , but today is the last day for the 20% off $99 or more at footlocker with code:IPFL56M3

Last edited:
Just saw this afternoon that it looks like the Godzillas are coming back next spring. Only colorway I saw listed was the white/black/orange/purple though.

Peace,
J
Still got a DS pair because I bought two pairs last time. Still good to hear since my first pair is beat to all hell. 
These actually sold really well in 1998 despite being in competition with the Jordan XIII and Air Pippen II....

I LOVED this shoe. It was the first pair I bought with my own money actually. I hope these get retroed. I had the black cw. The black bubble above the air max unit was 
nthat.gif

@jshortt some white pippen 1s popped up today outta nowhere, you know anything about that or if we are getting any more colors?

Back
Top Bottom