NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

maaaaan them joints look like pure SEX--- I feel you on the mid section, like why even change that up Nike? :smh:

Beggars can't be choosers tho, if they drop next week I'll cop when I can use some of the rewards I got stacked up. Usually takes a a week or two for that restriction BS to wear off. Man I wish I could cop these in store instead of online. Ya'll are lucky !

the blacks kinda bug me tho,it should be durabuck where the leather is and tumbled leather where the nubuck is....also why does nike feel the need to change the color of the swoosh on the inside?

the reds look pretty good tho.

I didn't see the black/white or Red/white in the release date calendar from FNL or FTL in January. Most likely release for February.

Wow, didn't even know that the black c/w was retroing too :pimp:

Plan on copping all 3 once they go on sale.

These are my grails hands down! Not hyped or seen on celebrity sneaker watch, but I remember the cool kids from my block rocking these! My fav cw navy/maize! Please retro those! R.I.P. Junior

Any pics of the navy/maize colorway? Can't recall ever seeing that colorway, but the image in my head looks clean, lol.

Last edited:
These are my grails hands down! Not hyped or seen on celebrity sneaker watch, but I remember the cool kids from my block rocking these! My fav cw navy/maize! Please retro those! R.I.P. Junior
did you actually own the navy cw or had any friends that had them?

cuz i have never seen them in anybodys collection! and have zero memory of them from 1994!

I had them! I believe it was an exclusive CW at champs then. It was actually the only pair I've owned before these wht/blk/blu retros.

Any pics of the navy/maize colorway? Can't recall ever seeing that colorway, but the image in my head looks clean, lol.

I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR A PHOTO OF THE OG NAVY/MAIZE CW AND WAS UNSUCCESSFUL. I WAS 9 YEARS OLD WHEN I HAD THEM BACK IN '94 BUT IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY THE WHOLE UPPER INCLUDING THE TONGUE AND PULL TAB ON BACK WERE NAVY. THE EMBROIDERED SWOOSH ON TONGUE, SWOOSH ON STRAP, AND LOGO ON PULL TAB WERE MAIZE. I HONESTLY DONT REMEMBER WHETHER THE MIDSOLE WAS NAVY/WHT OR ALL NAVY. BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, THEY WERE TRULY DOPE.

sick.gif
@ that suede midsection area. nike stays trolling us with these 90% faithful retros

I remember a pair poppin' up on Ebay a while back--- they are #fugg to me, but to each his own.

Just like them canvas jumpoffs, they can keep those :lol: It's this guy who has LITERALLY had a pair of green canvas mission on ebay for like 2-3 years..buy it now set for like 100 bucks. Idk when he realizes no one will purchase them at that price.

I remember a pair poppin' up on Ebay a while back--- they are #fugg to me, but to each his own.

Just like them canvas jumpoffs, they can keep those
laugh.gif
It's this guy who has LITERALLY had a pair of green canvas mission on ebay for like 2-3 years..buy it now set for like 100 bucks. Idk when he realizes no one will purchase them at that price.
you talkin bout the youth size joints? lol if so that guys has been tryin sell those since like 08! i have bought from that seller before i asked if he had any extra missions.he said he had a bunch sizes many years back but they sold quickly!

you talkin bout the youth size joints? lol if so that guys has been tryin sell those since like 08! i have bought from that seller before i asked if he had any extra missions.he said he had a bunch sizes many years back but they sold quickly!

that's dude! I hit him one day just to talk **** like and offered him like 50 bucks :lol: Then I was like man ain't nobody finna buy your **** so you must not care about really moving them.... guess he doesn't.

ya'll think they gonna do any lows??

Saw on a paper at work today that there is a Air Mission QS scheduled for this month.....

:smh:

so of course the neons POS come in Men's only and start a sz. 6---kinda wishing the OG colors were only released in Men's now too. If Red/White come out Feb. 1st I tink Black/White will come out Feb. 1st too??

:smh:

so of course the neons POS come in Men's only and start a sz. 6---kinda wishing the OG colors were only released in Men's now too. If Red/White come out Feb. 1st I tink Black/White will come out Feb. 1st too??
Hope it's the same with the black/whites. That's the colorway my lady really wants. She wasn't feeling the DT midsole on the blue colorway.

Back
Top Bottom