NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

^

I HIIIIIIGHLY doubt it--- but we'll see. Fingers crossed. I can take an L on all three if necessary (by L I mean buying GS and getting the crappy sole), I just don't want to.

View media item 743561

MAN I KNOW I'M NOT TRIPPING---- now I look it shows that a size 6 was available for men's but now it's just sold out?? I know when I checked they started at an 8.....

This could mean good news for the red and blacks... only time will tell. FINALLY put in my order for the royal blues (waited until they were no longer excluding discounts) Hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week : hat :pimp: :pimp:

Just picked up the Royals from FNL for $74.35. They're on sale for $99.98.

So I used a $20 winner cirlce reward and a $10 coupon.

Just picked up the Royals from FNL for $74.35. They're on sale for $99.98.

So I used a $20 winner cirlce reward and a $10 coupon.

That's a great deal! I was about to pull the trigger around RD with a 20 off coupon. It would've been 108 shipped. I just might now.

Word all these cross trainer..turf retros and Pro Streaks continue to slip through the cracks.

I still rock my pro streaks, cloudy bubble and all. That model had to be one of the first to rock carbon fiber. Anyone remember which football player endorsed these? Was it Favre?

That's a great deal! I was about to pull the trigger around RD with a 20 off coupon. It would've been 108 shipped. I just might now.

I would jump on that. There's not too many stores that have these by my way. If they drop more in price, then I'll just grab me another pair too. Now I'm waiting for the Black/White one's to release. Also, try to see if any of your stores carry these so you'll do an instore pick up and save money on the shipping.

Last edited:
Reggie White. I was ready to buy some Pro STreaks off NT but i'll wait until the 20th anniversary to see will they be retroed.  

Update*

The Red/White Cw is dropping 2/1/14

Great year so far, the anniversary of Jordan 6's is a plus.

Also the blk/volt missions is growing on me. liking the green slimy color sole but still going to wait till they sit on shelves like I know they will.

after going throught this thread i think ima get them black and white ones wheneva they do come out, the blue ones was my fav had them before i moved to nc when i was young, may double back and  get those for my son, dey dropped the same day as the taxis did in NC, i would always peep martin son with them on in bad boys right before the scene when they noticed he was on tv lol, his other son next to him had the 9s on too lol

wanted to see what Nike had to offer as far as CW innovation...this is Tragic...and the material look like something you would find on the 1980's Prowings( youngsters look em up)

keeping it simple would go a long way on the mission. icey soles would been fly on an all white or all black colorway

Back
Top Bottom