NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

I finally placed my order thru finish line for $99.99 on Tuesday. Should be here on Monday. Paitently waiying .....

I just purchased the Blue Air Missions for $90 on Finishline (add $6 for shipping). They have a coupon which takes off $10 on anything over $75. The code is KICKS1075. Just passing the word to anyone who wants for below retail. The code expires on 2/28/2014

I just purchased the Blue Air Missions for $90 on Finishline (add $6 for shipping). They have a coupon which takes off $10 on anything over $75. The code is KICKS1075. Just passing the word to anyone who wants for below retail. The code expires on 2/28/2014

Wonder if I'll be able to use these for powder blue Xs :nerd:

Wonder if I'll be able to use these for powder blue Xs
nerd.gif

I really doubt you can use a coupon on FNL for Jordan retros. It doesn't hurt to try, but the WC rewards always goes through.

that's not the black cw we talkin' about.... the ones in my avy are the ones everybody is referring to
i know, they are gs version with the diamond turf sole. im waiting on the blk ones also and will pick up the fire red cw also while im at it and that's the end of my nike mission collection.

^ $79 City Gear had them for was pretty decent. Actually sold out in some places here. Referring to the Royals, plenty of Reds still available. Will cop the reds when the price drops.

Probably cop the black/white colorway at retail, favorite colorway.

Last edited:
All three colors that are out are still in stores where I live, also any more pics or info on the other black/white pair looks like the retro that came out a few years back

just traded a used pair of red/blk air max cb34 for a ds pair of green/blk missions. i got a ill green nike shirt for a 1 time wear for them :/ that was a decent steal trade for me, the last retro air max cb34 material is the worst I seen, a instant foot pain.

3/1 for the black/whites... Sucks how they switched up the materials tho

I still haven't pulled the trigger on any of these yet

I'll prob grab the royals soon, then the blacks once they go on sale too

Back
Top Bottom