Nike Air Mowabb QS

can anyone take a pick with jeans on? hipster cuff or not, i just want to see how it looks with jeans

I went TTS on mine and they're perfect but I don't have a super-wide foot. Half up would def feel too long, half down would have been too narrow but not too long.

Just check Instagram for pics of these being worn, there's a ton of them.

As for stores getting them, I think they're just gonna start showing up at spots randomly and unannounced. I'm glad I already have a pair but wouldn't mind them sitting at FL and finish line for a while so I can get a second pair on discount. But my hopes of the second pair being well under $100 are crushed by that high retail price. They showed up at Cncpts BTW but in random scattered sizes.

Finally picked up my pair from UPS and found time to post pics. They're beautiful in person and the quality is superb. I was a bit nervous about going TTS at first, but I'm glad I did. Went with my 2015 AM95s/AM90s size and they fit perfect.

went tts in these and they fit perfect. 

i go a half size up in 95s tho, and double checked the fit on my recent neons.  Just thought id mention because 95s have been posted as a comparison. 

Welp, guess ill cop my size 12 once they pop back up again somewhere.

So....are these not in stores?
These are sitting on size? If anyone is still looking though

Last edited:
went to the sneaker culture exhibit at the brooklyn museum ( very small show and not really worth the trip but i'll save that for another post at another time) and they had an OG pair of Mowabbs in the first case when you first enter the exhibit.
Ive always been a fan on the Mowabbs from the first time they released and I an sad to say that this recent release is the ones i ever owned.
What i didn't recall from my youth and is different from any pictures i can find of any release online, was that the heel tab on the OG ones at the exhibit said Mowabb on the back, not nike air.
Again, i didn't remember this being the case and after searching online i can find other pics that show them that way. anyone have any pics or old pairs that show Mowabb on the back?

addictedtosole, do any of the pairs you showed have Mowabb on the heel pull?

I don't remember this being the case on the originals I had back in high school. I'm pretty sure they said Nike air.

I don't remember this being the case on the originals I had back in high school. I'm pretty sure they said Nike air.

Yeah I always remember them saying Nike air on the back. I thought maybe it was a pair of the Mowabb Plus cause those had a huarache logo on the tongue and the word "Mowabb" on the ankle so maybe that's what he meant? Would love to see them retro these two:

So....are these not in stores?
These are sitting on size? If anyone is still looking though

Good look but I can't drop $200+. Hopefully it's the recently usual nike small allotment followed by huge GR release.

19th September is the Nike Store Europe release date for the Brown ones so I'm guessing the US release will be a week or two before this (19/8/15) as the mandarin's dropped about a week or 2 in the US before they did in Europe

19th September is the Nike Store Europe release date for the Brown ones so I'm guessing the US release will be a week or two before this (19/8/15) as the mandarin's dropped about a week or 2 in the US before they did in Europe
I think we got the OGs even before 2 weeks. It was just shortly after Atmos JP posted them. That was the time frame I was sort of evaluating at.. lol.

Back
Top Bottom