Nike Air Mowabb QS

I think I'm equally as amped for the brown ones as I was for the Mandarins.

Agreed. I'm happier to see other OG colorways since we've already had a couple of retros of the Mandarins.

And if they give us the Doetans, I may just have to break down and pay retail. Mandarins have always been the weakest out of those iconic OG colorways, IMO.

In went a half size up and i probably shouldnt have, if they come back up on NDC or NT ill probably exchange for my true size

Finally picked up my pair from UPS and found time to post pics. They're beautiful in person and the quality is superb. I was a bit nervous about going TTS at first, but I'm glad I did. Went with my 2015 AM95s/AM90s size and they fit perfect.
Beautiful shoe. I got to find these in a Nike store somewhere

@redmendelssohn no, i bought them online so i couldnt try them on.
Im an 11 normally, some things i can do in a 10.5 but i normally i just go with an 11. A friend of mine was saying they run small before they even dropped. That was his recollection from the original two releases. Then all the chatter on here about sizing got me thinking he was remembering correctly. So when they restocked on NDC I bought them in a 11 1/2. They're no then all the chatter on here about sizing got me thinking he was remembering correctly. So when they restock on NDC I bought them and 11 1/2. They are just a big everywhere. A little too long of a little too wide. I'm not swimming in them. But they're not as comfortable as I think they should be.
@Yates Kicks, did you try them on, and if so what didn't fit right?

@Yates KicksThanks for the insight. Sizing has always been an issue because I am already a TTS 12 for most shoes but I also have wider feet so sizing to 12.5 or 13 is what I have been always doing and it has not failed me yet.

ended up ordering the mowabbs off NDC for this nepal trip. see how many days into the hiking before i see the error of my ways

They're not bad for hiking it's just not what you'd think of immediately for going hiking in 2015. Now it's a classic and I guess the thought of copping just to beat up on a hike ironically seems strange to some of us.

I wore my 2004s to go hiking on a trip to the Pacific Northwest a while back. It wasn't specifically a hiking trip but the day we went I wore the Mowabbs just cause it seemed to make sense. They held up fine and they were comfortable but this was like a 5 mile hike so nothing too insane. You might beat them up a little but they'll have a story with them which is always cool.

ended up ordering the mowabbs off NDC for this nepal trip. see how many days into the hiking before i see the error of my ways
Keep us posted and make sure to take some dope on foot pics for us! Travel safe, that sounds like an awesome time.
They're not bad for hiking it's just not what you'd think of immediately for going hiking in 2015. Now it's a classic and I guess the thought of copping just to beat up on a hike ironically seems strange to some of us.

I wore my 2004s to go hiking on a trip to the Pacific Northwest a while back. It wasn't specifically a hiking trip but the day we went I wore the Mowabbs just cause it seemed to make sense. They held up fine and they were comfortable but this was like a 5 mile hike so nothing too insane. You might beat them up a little but they'll have a story with them which is always cool.
Having a story with a pair of kicks is awesome, I agree.

I remember when these first dropped. 

Two of my older neighbors had them. I was probably like 7 and it was love at first sight. I still vividly remember when I first saw the brown/purple joints my neighbor had on in the alley. 

I'm copping these brown joints when they drop. 

Last edited:
DAMN! I missed the 12. From the looks of the thread that 13 would be flopping off my feet. No Bueno.

so they came in the mail today 

but after trying them on, probably gonna have to suck it up and get some real hiking boots. worth a try LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom