Nike Air Mowabb QS

Mmmmm browns

I didn't want to initially, but I can see myself getting a pair of the militia greens. So far 2 mandarins and one brown.

Last edited:
These came in today. Super happy with the quality on these. Just as good as the mandarins (suede is top notch). Praying for the OG Purple to come back now!

Yeah the green is nice but I'm not sure those pictures do it justice. The black ones are meh but I could see wearing them for winter. I'm honestly surprised we don't get a model with volt on it. Dark grey black and volt or something.

^^^ WILL COP

^^^ WONT COP AT RETAIL, BUT WILL ON DISCO...

Those green/infra joints look soooooo much better than I was expecting (and budgeting for...). The first pic that was floating around made them look really brown and orange but there more of an olive/infrared. Could have been an OG color. The black look really good materials wise and I like the speckle midsole. Would cop for under $100 on sale.

Yeah the green is nice but I'm not sure those pictures do it justice. The black ones are meh but I could see wearing them for winter. I'm honestly surprised we don't get a model with volt on it. Dark grey black and volt or something.

while I wouldn't mind a second color used for accents, i don't think we need another volt shoe since they've already overused it across the board for the past couple of years. seen it so much it lost its punch for me.

I legit didn't plan on copping the Browns but that price was too good. I've never seen that particular CW in person so I'm hoping I feel them a little more in hand.

Let's do some math..

Joe likes the Mowabbs. He had several colors when he was in high school. He wants to relive those days.

All 3 OG color ways come out.
1 each color way $540
2 each color way $1080
He buys 2 Mandarin and 1 each other colors $720

UGH what to do.. :rofl:

Poor Joe contemplating the green pair now...

Back
Top Bottom