Nike Air Mowabb QS

I legit didn't plan on copping the Browns but that price was too good. I've never seen that particular CW in person so I'm hoping I feel them a little more in hand.

Lol same here. Now I just have to scoop the mandarins. I wish they had those online also

Just got mines in, I luv'en, nice suede.

I got lucky on the Bodega deal i posted on the last page.

Yeah I need a 9. The sizing runs big. The ones I have from a few years ago I have an 8.5 and they are tight they hurt my feet. I tried on a 9 at jimmy Jazz today and they were pretty big on me. I still rather a 9 that way I could always stuff them with a sock. JJ wasnt trying to let me use military discount for another week so I said I'll be back next week. Hopefully I get a better deal online somewhere.

Yeah I need a 9. The sizing runs big. The ones I have from a few years ago I have an 8.5 and they are tight they hurt my feet. I tried on a 9 at jimmy Jazz today and they were pretty big on me. I still rather a 9 that way I could always stuff them with a sock. JJ wasnt trying to let me use military discount for another week so I said I'll be back next week. Hopefully I get a better deal online somewhere.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Mo...-Mandarin-749492-281-/281791423232?rmvSB=true

Size 9, 165 shipped.

(not mine)

Last edited:
@Singer10 Repped. I'd do multiple reps if I could. So glad I could scoop these under retail.
You're welcome, glad to help out when I can.

I think I'm going to be patient when the Green/Pink pair first hits.  I copped the Browns when they hit NDC, and could've gotten them a week later for $36 less.

Whoever copped that 12 off ebay i hate you [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
You're welcome, glad to help out when I can.

I think I'm going to be patient when the Green/Pink pair first hits.  I copped the Browns when they hit NDC, and could've gotten them a week later for $36 less.

I think you're right. I think the Browns and the Mandarins being OG colors made them move quick plus they're small numbers. Nikes probably testing the waters to see if there's a demand for these and then they'll probably drop the retro+ colors a little bit wider.

I've seen the '04 retro in person but never the OG's and I like the quality on the new ones (Compared to other recent releases at least.)
Now I can't decide which colorway I want to wear first after grabbing both of them. Lol

Are the huaraches in the mowabb colors releasing anytime soon? I try to stay outta the sneaker area of the forum cause i dont wanna go broke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom