Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

nerd.gif
 need these! 

Lunartempo 2 ids are on sale for whatever reason on NDC for $135. Use code epic25 for additional 25% off. Ebates is at 9% also.

zoom all out flyknit

midsole: visible 3/4 zoom air unit combined with cushlon foam for a fast transition and responsive ride

outsole: clear rubber outsole for great traction and a visual cue to the zoom technology

profile: the maximum of nike innovation leveraging the on track energy from the rio games

upper: midcut flyknit upper, strengthened with flywire, for a secure lockdown and superior fit

zoom all out flyknit

midsole: visible 3/4 zoom air unit combined with cushlon foam for a fast transition and responsive ride
outsole: clear rubber outsole for great traction and a visual cue to the zoom technology
profile: the maximum of nike innovation leveraging the on track energy from the rio games
upper: midcut flyknit upper, strengthened with flywire, for a secure lockdown and superior fit

:pimp:. When is this scheduled to release?

Last edited:
i don't have an exact release date, but it looks like they will be released this summer, and they should be a little more expensive than the lunarepic

zoom all out flyknit

I cannot ******* wait to see this...

i don't have an exact release date, but it looks like they will be released this summer, and they should be a little more expensive than the lunarepic

Cashing out. There's no other shoe I know that uses Zoom Air and Cushlon OTHER than the Pegasus. It's about time... I'm looking forward to seeing this and the Flyknit with it.

zoom all out flyknit

Very interested in this shoe. Sounds like this is basically a Lunarepic upper on a zoom and cushlon sole? Sounds great to me.

it looks like multiple colorways of the zoom all out flyknit will be released early june, and expect the msrp to be around $200

similar to the lunarepic, the zoom all out low should follow the release of the mid

Last edited:
I like the looks of these. Hopefully there are some decent color ways for men. Any idea on the weight of these shoes.

illustrayt illustrayt B bluegrey thanks for the info! Ray, I'm sure the performance will be very awesome! It IS gonna be interesting though, for a shoe that I'm sure intends to promote the idea of faster speed on an upper that reinforces a sock-like feel to it compared to a traditional supportive upper.

Back
Top Bottom