Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I'll probably cop a pair of the 2K5. The Vomero 5 is still cleaner to me tho the 2k5 looks like its gonna have some crazy cw with the different overlays and stripes

I definitely like having the Vomero 5s back as a retro option, but for $30, un-DSing a pair of 10s is much more fiscally responsible. I ran a marathon in my former 10s so I knew these would be plenty comfortable for a daily rotation.
IMG_5834.jpeg

I definitely like having the Vomero 5s back as a retro option, but for $30, un-DSing a pair of 10s is much more fiscally responsible. I ran a marathon in my former 10s so I knew these would be plenty comfortable for a daily rotation.
IMG_5834.jpeg
The cushioning in the vomero 10 was my favorite of the entire line

peg turbo

first cw might be day one purchase, the first peg turbos is one of my favorite casuals shoes and still my go to when walking my dogs
IMG_9717.jpeg

IMG_9718.jpeg

Line is getting stale.
Just Picked up a pair of Peg 40 (brazil on sale) and they just don't feel the same anymore. The Peg decline is great. Sad to see them as the Budget runner.

Ugh, if they retro-ed the 34 i might buy it as a daily. Just too many choices nowadays. I am strictly AF and VF now.

Just Picked up a pair of Peg 40 (brazil on sale) and they just don't feel the same anymore. The Peg decline is great. Sad to see them as the Budget runner.

Ugh, if they retro-ed the 34 i might buy it as a daily. Just too many choices nowadays. I am strictly AF and VF now.
32 and 33 > 34 any day

The 30 and 33 are my Pegasus GOATs (lol). The line started to lose my interest after the deceiving "update" to full length Zoom with the 35. The FF and Heel Zoom units was the sweet spot for the Pegasus tech, IMHO.

I started with the 29 and never looked back. Tried with the 35, left. Jumped back in for 39 (decent) and now 40 (meh). Maybe the new turbo will redeem the peg.

This is why I’m still going back to my 33s for treadmill runs, and I have some DS 34s waiting in the wings. And I’ll eventually pull my Vomero 10s into the recovery run rotation.

The 30 and 33 are my Pegasus GOATs (lol). The line started to lose my interest after the deceiving "update" to full length Zoom with the 35. The FF and Heel Zoom units was the sweet spot for the Pegasus tech, IMHO.
What do you mean by "deceiving?" Because it was so thin compared to the heel and forefoot units prior? I really like 33's, then own 35, 36, 38, 39, and 40's. They have all varied, but have mainly found them really good shoes. It's just hard to refresh a shoe that is on its 41st edition

What do you mean by "deceiving?" Because it was so thin compared to the heel and forefoot units prior? I really like 33's, then own 35, 36, 38, 39, and 40's. They have all varied, but have mainly found them really good shoes. It's just hard to refresh a shoe that is on its 41st edition

The full-length Zoom seemed like it was going to take the Pegasus line to the next level. However, it was certainly a downgrade in performance for me. I definitely didn't enjoy running them. I recall logging ~300mi in the Olympic Peg 33s. Contrastingly, with the 35, I think I only ran about 20mi. Then I was done with them. Now, they're stored somewhere... lol

The full-length Zoom seemed like it was going to take the Pegasus line to the next level. However, it was certainly a downgrade in performance for me. I definitely didn't enjoy running them. I recall logging ~300mi in the Olympic Peg 33s. Contrastingly, with the 35, I think I only ran about 20mi. Then I was done with them. Now, they're stored somewhere... lol
Totally agree, the hype was HUGE for the 35, i bought my first "Nike by you " ever. so disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom