Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

SRs review of the Peg33: https://www.solereview.com/nike-air-zoom-pegasus-33-review/
Thanks, always good to see new reviews/reviewers out there.

A constructive criticism though, if you don't mind especially if you plan to do it more often and to grow. Be a bit more detailed, you don't need to be SoleReview detailed but you could go deeper into some of your statements. You concluded that it was clunky but never really explained why, you mentioned the shoe was more rigid because of the outsole but it wasn't really clear what that meant.

Also, I'd do some proofreading or get an editor to read through it because there are some grammar problems with the whole review.

I am not being an a*hole so take no offense but your review definitely needs plenty of work. SoleReview is a pretty good place to start and pick up some good format and writing without the need to rip them off. Good luck though and keep at it!

I was actually surprised that it was as short as it was. Normally they hover around 3-400, up to 500 words. However, I avoid going too detailed because I've found most consumers simply don't care. As any Nike employee would tell you, I get very precise in my questioning haha. But from my experience in running specialty stores and general feedback on my site, no one wants a wall of text. Sometimes I'll do comparative reviews and just use an infographic, though.

Do you mind pointing out the grammar errors (PM probably best to not get too off-topic)? I generally try to stick to AP Style, but play fast and loose with it. Thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:
I think a summarized conclusion like CNet or even SR helps for those who doesn't want huge walls of text, it pretty much sums up your whole thoughts on the shoe.

As for grammar, the first 3 sentences alone doesn't read right to me:

The Structure 18 was an amazing shoe. One of my favorite I’ve owned. I missed out on the 19, due to going for its more cushioned cousin, the Odyssey.

I think a summarized conclusion like CNet or even SR helps for those who doesn't want huge walls of text, it pretty much sums up your whole thoughts on the shoe.

As for grammar, the first 3 sentences alone doesn't read right to me:

Yikes, yeah, need to plural-ize "favorite". I essentially use the last paragraph as my summary, maybe 2-3 sentences, then the score.

Sole Review will be interesting to see, now that they're completely re-vamping their system.

I kind of like SRs the new diagrams the charts they implemented but it is now peer based so I am not sure how well it is going to work if it is shared outside of actual SR reviewers themselves.

had to bring out the old hurricane jacket for the cold air and drizzle for this 32 lap sesh

P.S. Has anyone tried out the Zoom Streak Flyknits? I'm interested in the ULTD cw... But I'm not a huge fan of the Zoom placement in them.
I ended up returning my pair. Once you go Peg 33 you never go back. I just couldn't go back to running without zoom in the forefoot.

P.S. Has anyone tried out the Zoom Streak Flyknits? I'm interested in the ULTD cw... But I'm not a huge fan of the Zoom placement in them.
having tried both the streak flyknits and the zoom streak 6. I personally think the streak 6 is a superior running shoe. the nike marathoners seems to agree with me since i haven't seen the flyknits in a professional race yet. 

Last edited:
I keep saying it but I need a flyknit Odyssey in my life bad

Want the Nike equivalent of the Ultraboost ST

Last edited:
I ended up returning my pair. Once you go Peg 33 you never go back. I just couldn't go back to running without zoom in the forefoot.

That's actually good to know, because I've been on the Vomero 11s for basically all of my runs now (the 3-milers and the track interval sessions) and I was debating on the Flyknit Streaks, but I'm starting to get the idea that the Pegasus 33s may be the better choice at the end [or my Vomero 11s].

I ran the Chicago Marathon in the FK Streak 6 last weekend and they were nice. I train in the Pegasus 33 and the Streaks are more responsive. I went with the FK version as I felt the angle and stiffness in the heel of the nylon version were uncomfortable but my Achilles are sensitive from a previous injury.

The white pair also looks nice with the Nike 2.0 lightweight crew socks.

I ran the Chicago Marathon in the FK Streak 6 last weekend and they were nice. I train in the Pegasus 33 and the Streaks are more responsive. I went with the FK version as I felt the angle and stiffness in the heel of the nylon version were uncomfortable but my Achilles are sensitive from a previous injury.

The white pair also looks nice with the Nike 2.0 lightweight crew socks.

Interesting... I just grabbed the ULTD FK version for $63 at a NCS and a double of the ULTD Peg33 for $53. I wonder if the Elites have a modded Streak 6 (i.e. both forefoot and heel Zoom)? If they aren't, what's the benefit of having Zoom only in the heel for a marathon?

Any comments on how the Peg 33 is versus the Flyknit All Out?

I've read that the AOs are really unstable.

Last edited:
Any comments on how the Peg 33 is versus the Flyknit All Out?

I own both and the Peg 33 is a very stable and comfortable shoe for distances and mid-distances with medium response cushioning. The All-Outs are strictly for speed runs and interval training as the Zoom, while incredibly responsive, is not suitable for long runs. The more compression and the faster you go, the more responsive the cushioning is in this shoe. The Flyknit upper is comfortable and has a tight fit so your feet may not like that after awhile and the cut is so high that you are forced to wear higher cut socks to prevent Achilles chafing.

My Chicago flyknit streaks should be in today. Really want to get the NY pair as well now lol

Back
Top Bottom