Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

WOW. I'm a BIG FAN of the whole ZOOM line-up (Vom10, Peg32, Elite8 and Structure19) this year! The Elite8s look pretty similar to the 7s minus the new FlyMesh upper. The Structure19s look similar to last year's too...

yeah, they all have cool designs. i don't know where else to post them, so here are some other colorways

Elite 8's look sick but those Structures are a bulky mess. :lol:

Elites have the zoom in the front like the Streak's correct? Wonder if a Streak 6 will release...

Last edited:
Yeah the structure's look amazing but if they are anything like last model I'll pass. I sold the pair I had. They were bulky and stiff I felt.

It definitely has a nice design! I'm thinking they have Zoom in both the heel and forefoot. Aesthetically, my favorite of the 2015 lineup is the Peg32 then the Vom10s...

Speaking of the 32s... The iDs launch on the 15th.

Its part of a 3 shoe pack.

I like em, most likely will be my first pair. Seen the new blue/orange colorway and im super impressed. I have too many blue shoes though. :lol:

Though I do wanna grab em just cause I have the the first Peggy 30 and 31 colorways (blue) and I feel like this would complete the set.

Yup. The pack consists of an LG6, Free 5.0 and these.

I can't wait for the 15th, so I could see the iD options. I'm confident that there'll be a lot to customize (unlike the FL3iDs :rolleyes). I'm definitely going try different ways of tucking in the FW.

Last edited:

the odyssey has zoom in the heel and forefoot, and it has some lunarlon in the midsole, so it looks like it's going to have the most cushioning out of all the styles in the zoom lineup. there's also some information and images of the upcoming elite 8 and structure 19 on the page

http://news.nike.com/news/pe0adbf37d2506e2c0830ae92a718053d/sneak_peek
thanks for posting, a lot of info on that page. the odyssey seems to be the stability version of the vomero right?

^That's what I'm gathering as well.

Personally, I'm more of a fan of the Voms for their aesthetics and purpose, as I don't need a stability shoe.

im liking the odyssey. looks like the name nike air odyssey has been around.. just like the pegasus.

NIKE-AIR-ODYSSEY-LIGHT-BONE1.jpg

maybe they finally brought it back for a modern running shoe.

i'm liking the design. i want to transition to finally run in a Zoom shoe. I was set on the Pegasus line, but I might get the odyssey.

just tried on the Pegasus 32 blue and orange colorway at a local store. the shoes are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji] and I'm going back tonight to scoop them up.

Back
Top Bottom