Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Elite 9s have forefoot. They are really nice shoes. They are a bit more cushier than the FK Racers. I think you'll like them.
Agree 100% with this.  Picked up a pair for $70 during that last extra 25% off clearance.  Lots of good reviews so I thought, why not give them a try.  I like to run in Flyknit Racers but was feeling a little beat up on back to back runs, so wanted a little more padding.  They feel fast and responsive like the Racers, but just a little more padding.  If they made a Flyknit version of the Elites it would be perfect.  They look much better on foot than I expected too.

I haven't tried the Streak 6 yet, but compared to the Streak 5 it has more padding/bounce but still feels fast.  I don't think I could use my Streak 5 for a daily trainer, but could use the Elite 9 as one.  Totally different (better) shoe than the Elite 8 too.  Hope that helps.

^^^could there be one in the works? I know kids size have the Pegasus 33 sole and the zoom all out upper.

I really like this colorway of the Zoom Elite 9.  Must be an Japan/Asia Exclusive, have only seen 2 pics on IG both from Japan.  Hope they make it to the US.

I've owned a few models of the Vomero and Pegasus over the years, but my feet seem to have changed. The cushioning used leaves me with foot pain at the end of the day.

Had Vomero 7 and 9. Pegasus 29 and 31.

I've determined that Lunar just doesn't work for me. I'm a big guy and it bottoms out too quick. Most of my shoes have Air or Zoom obviously but something with the runners just doesn't cut it anymore.

Last edited:
Sounds like you benefit most from a firmer shoe. Have you tried the Air Max, Zoom All-Out, or Zoom Winflo (The Winflo 4 is out soon). Or maybe switching over to New Balance/Brooks?

Last edited:
^ all out is probably the squishest, most unstable shoe I have. I wouldn't recommend running in them. If I run in something like the air max, my arches and knees kill. Racers and pegs are the sweet spot for me.

I've owned a few models of the Vomero and Pegasus over the years, but my feet seem to have changed. The cushioning used leaves me with foot pain at the end of the day.

Had Vomero 7 and 9. Pegasus 29 and 31.

I've determined that Lunar just doesn't work for me. I'm a big guy and it bottoms out too quick. Most of my shoes have Air or Zoom obviously but something with the runners just doesn't cut it anymore.

But none of those shoes you mentioned have lunar. So what shoes do you mean by saying lunar doesnt work for you?

Last edited:
^ all out is probably the squishest, most unstable shoe I have. I wouldn't recommend running in them. If I run in something like the air max, my arches and knees kill. Racers and pegs are the sweet spot for me.
Haven't really run in the Racers but the Pegasus are where it's at. I also have a full zoom insole that I place under the insole and it's even better

Last edited:
Sounds like you benefit most from a firmer shoe. Have you tried the Air Max, Zoom All-Out, or Zoom Winflo (The Winflo 4 is out soon). Or maybe switching over to New Balance/Brooks?

I don't run. Just casual wear. Mostly wear basketball shoes.

But none of those shoes you mentioned have lunar. So what shoes do you mean by saying lunar doesnt work for you?

Have had Lunar glides and Lunar racers, and Lunar flyknits.

I haven't tried the All-Out Low, but I want to. The collar just rubbed my ankle the wrong way. But they were designed with Allyson Felix in mind, so I was really interested in their performance. I still loved their underfoot feel and responsiveness.

Back
Top Bottom