Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

the sky blue one with red and white sole?

the 33's are $65 now on jackrabbit ... so low very tempting 

just want good running shoes for the warm weather
Thanks for posting the JackRabbit deal. Just ordered a pair and it came out to $72.96 with shipping. Was previously gonna get a pair for $80 before tax/shipping.

ebay has 34's for $85 in all kinds of colors (purple, red, orange, green). these colors are not on the nike site or any other site. also the wire holding the laces are white and not black.

how are these sellers getting these different iterations? is there a chance its fake or something? seller has 1000+ positive reviews =

not sure if I want the white fly wire holding the laces 

how the lace loops look on NDC (black grey color)

Last edited:
^ They're probably fake.
actually i see those on other big sites eg finish line , so they're legit

just wondering how they have diff colors 

do pegasus look good with slim jeans ? or are they bulky looking. i like sleek look like flyknit racers

Last edited:
actually i see those on other big sites eg finish line , so they're legit
just wondering how they have diff colors 

do pegasus look good with slim jeans ? or are they bulky looking. i like sleek look like flyknit racers

No, he means the deals are fake. Where is the seller located, Asia? What's their verification? I've found Structure 21s on eBay, but I'm not trusting until the actual release.

The colors are a result of the seller being in a different territory. If you go to NDC and change the site to a different country, you can find more. Blue/green/white is very popular in UK/Australia, for example.

saw the 34s in person and they do not look bad at all, the subtle vertical design on the flymesh makes the shoe look sleeker than it is and offers enough difference to the 33s

it's definitely going to be in my rotation in the near future

saw the 34s in person and they do not look bad at all, the subtle vertical design on the flymesh makes the shoe look sleeker than it is and offers enough difference to the 33s

it's definitely going to be in my rotation in the near future
tried em on yesterday and they're essentially the same shoe with a more breathable toe box, no complaints from me. My 33s have about 300 miles on them so its almost time for the 34 to join the rotation as well along with the zoom fly 

Last edited:
I dunno bruhs I was disappointed to read somewhere that the 34's are stiffer than last years.
Also Im probably done with Pegs seeing as my 32's after a year started making a clicking noise (left shoe) when walking. Probably the zoom got dislodged somehow.
Better shoes to be had. I like my Lunarglide 7's far more. Still comfy after a year and a half and looking good.

damn, 35s leak already?

damn that bootie construction, it's 50/50 chance that it'll be too tight for me but I am glad they are going for a different look this time around

Back
Top Bottom