Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I have no idea why the yellow Cody Hudson 36’s are reselling for $160+ but Footlocker has sizes 8-12 & 13 right now for retail if anyone is looking. It’s most likely random stock left over retail stores...

I have no idea why the yellow Cody Hudson 36’s are reselling for $160+ but Footlocker has sizes 8-12 & 13 right now for retail if anyone is looking. It’s most likely random stock left over retail stores...

waiting for them to drop to like $80 before i pull the trigger. i do regret not getting that cody hudson aerobill hat. joints are saucy

Is the Peg Turbo sticking around or being phased out? Still a huge price gap from the Peg37 to the Turbo and no price increase to Peg37 with inclusion of React. :nerd: Fingers crossed one of the newer models doesn’t cannibalize the Turbo.

Is the Peg Turbo sticking around or being phased out? Still a huge price gap from the Peg37 to the Turbo and no price increase to Peg37 with inclusion of React. :nerd: Fingers crossed one of the newer models doesn’t cannibalize the Turbo.

The Tempo Next% is the successor of the Peg Turbo (and Zoom Fly?). It combines React, ZoomX, a plate (not CF) and FF Zoom Air. It was originally named the Pegasus Next% or some variation.

what about the ZFs?

i think this is the one that havent gotten a direct response

are they done too?

They 120$.............that ishh crayy
I was sure they'd be 140$
1472217699_1481.gif

interested in the Peg 37 but just bought some new turbos, wonder what the ride difference will be. they look great though, will probably hold up better too.

You’ve probably tried, but if you haven’t and want to make more room...

I stacked them on top of each other like this. My obsoletes... lol
F7B8C3F1-119E-45E4-9C9A-864F6AA3E1A5.jpeg

i see those elite 8's, i have the same colorway too. easily one of nike's most underrated silhouettes pre-vaporfly.
I'm kinda bummed they got discontinued. They were such an amazing option for lightweight fast workouts.

i see those elite 8's, i have the same colorway too. easily one of nike's most underrated silhouettes pre-vaporfly.
I'm kinda bummed they got discontinued. They were such an amazing option for lightweight fast workouts.

It was my favorite running shoe in 2016 along with the Peg33. It’s really difficult to go back to pre-VF/ZF shoes lol! I’m sure Nike has spoiled many of us with them!

You’ve probably tried, but if you haven’t and want to make more room...

I stacked them on top of each other like this. My obsoletes... lol
F7B8C3F1-119E-45E4-9C9A-864F6AA3E1A5.jpeg
I see those Lunars on the top right 🔥

I know this isn’t a pickup thread but speaking of Lunars, I just got these off of GOAT for $50 VNDS size 10.5...
AB032C38-AF42-439A-8F17-A9A0FFE5E615.jpeg

I know Nike’s come along way in the past 5 years with ZoomX and React but I still love the Lunarlon in these as these were my racing shoes from 2009 to 2016....

Gotta be honest, the PSI difference might swing me towards the women's version. Being of a not-so-heavy build, I'm not sure a stiffer version would actually work for me. Plus, if it's true, it's a damn shame the Turbo line is over.

Gotta be honest, the PSI difference might swing me towards the women's version. Being of a not-so-heavy build, I'm not sure a stiffer version would actually work for me. Plus, if it's true, it's a damn shame the Turbo line is over.

i was thinking the same thing, might be looking at the women’s pair if it isn’t as stiff. not in any rush for a new pair of trainers so i’ll have to wait and see what all the reviews say

You could see the outline of the forefoot air in the 33/34 too. Not sure what the difference is for placement. I guess they’re just emphasizing the change from 35/36.

Back
Top Bottom