Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

JIMMY JAZZ PACKAGE JUST CAME... #CLASSICS. :smokin .HOLLA!
There go that 13 I needed lol

CED B.

I copped the white pair for nostalgic reasons, had these as a kid. Def want to get the black ones, they should be coming out randomly like the white ones did. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair.

And yes these are comfy this time. That is one of the reasons I sold them way too uncomfortable. They nailed it this time.

I need more people to tell me these dont feel uncomfortable. Thats hard to believe because the ogs felt like cement cushioned bricks and previous retro felt like cement cushioned bricks

I find it hard to believe they would improve anything on this shoe as far as fit and comfort

Last edited:
I have the 08 pair and it looks like the red in the air max unit looks more vibrant on the 2015's. That was my biggest gripe with the first retro. I may have to track these down soon.

My Black/Red pair came in today from Jimmy Jazz. Finally have these again! Been trying to track down a DS pair since I sold my '08 pair.

Need to cop the both colorways

Should have pulled the trigger on the white pair when they were discounted :smh:

Last edited:
Need to cop the both colorways

Should have pulled the trigger on the white pair when they were discounted :smh:

I still have the chance but loafing. Once I have the main CW of something I want, I always put off the other CWs for something else until it's to late.

Only Jimmy Jazz has them so far in Chicago and surrounding communities. It's funny because the other colorways were deep in the outlets but I had a feeling the OG's would never make it there and I doubt the Playoffs will especially if the release is not wide.

This release although not nearly as hard to get, reminds me of the Shox BB4 retro a few years ago that was basically a DTLR exclusive. They were in 1 store in Maryland that I know of in the OG black/silver/blue CW. Sat too.

that air bubble is a disgrace though, smh nike you cant use stronger rubber and make them bigger? i guess being in the "disappoint my customer" game pays off

I still have a pair of the last retro, but if these are more comfy I'll def get a pair once they on discount.

Why haven't these hit major retailers yet? Been waiting too long for the black cw. Is there an official release date or is JJ it?

Why haven't these hit major retailers yet? Been waiting too long for the black cw. Is there an official release date or is JJ it?

Very strange release. RUVILLA, JJ, select Shiekh and Champs are the only places I've seen the White cw release. So far JJ is the only retailer I've seen release the black/red cw.

Back
Top Bottom