Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

SAW THEM IN PERSON AND ITS STILL LIKE I SAID BEFORE.. SHAPE IS OFF. ITS A DECENT RETRO OTHERWISE THOUGH BUT ALSO NOT WORTH 160.. THEYRE GOING TO SIT IN NYC. THERE'S TOO MUCH STUFF TO GET.. GOOD LUCK TO WHOEVER WANTS THEM THO

First they were gone, now its a full size run. They are playing around with these trying to keep them from hitting sales racks.
You might be right bro, then again kids these days are not really into what us 80s kids grew up on. We grew up watching Pippen and Jordan play. We are the OG heads and this is an OG shoe that only a few people know about.

First they were gone, now its a full size run. They are playing around with these trying to keep them from hitting sales racks.

You might be right bro, then again kids these days are not really into what us 80s kids grew up on. We grew up watching Pippen and Jordan play. We are the OG heads and this is an OG shoe that only a few people know about.

Honestly, that's not even it. Nike has blessed us many times in the past with a large scale release for shoes we liked when we were younger.
Glove
Uptempo
Tempo
Pillar
Pip
These went on super sale a few years ago too.

Sold my 2008 pair and my 2015 pair is arriving on Wednesday from footaction, stocked!! By the way, the lady on the footaction sales rep told me that the pairs on the website is not from the actual warehouse, but they get the pairs from the actual retail stores around the country. Hence, why it says, "only ships to lower 48 states". Mines came from a footaction store in Pennsylvania. These shoes seem to be somewhat limited.

Sold my 2008 pair and my 2015 pair is arriving on Wednesday from footaction, stocked!! By the way, the lady on the footaction sales rep told me that the pairs on the website is not from the actual warehouse, but they get the pairs from the actual retail stores around the country. Hence, why it says, "only ships to lower 48 states". Mines came from a footaction store in Pennsylvania. These shoes seem to be somewhat limited.

Footlocker did the same to the Air Command Forces before they hit sales racks.

LMFAO! Very true

I don't even think they are that limited. This has Command Force written all over it. Have a limited amount sellout at a ridiculous price. Then slowly restock them at various accounts and watch more people pick them up at that ridiculous price. Ride the wave until you liquidate them. Even at super heavy discount money is still made but with this method you have more sold at the retail. Its smart.

Last edited:
I don't even think they are that limited. This has Command Force written all over it. Have a limited amount sellout at a ridiculous price. Then slowly restock them at various accounts and watch more people pick them up at that ridiculous price. Ride the wave until you liquidate them. Even at super heavy discount money is still made but with this method you have more sold at the retail. Its smart.
Regardless of how they sell the shoe, these are undoubtedly on of my all time favorite shoes(This color in particular, so I had to get another fresh pair (for under retail, of course).

Came in today. The materials used on these are better then the 2008's. One thing I noticed is the full length air unit is a tad bit bigger then the 2008's, but not by much.

That 15% is soo tempting but I'm kinda leaning towards holding off to see if they hit disco eventually...

Last edited:
White pair is on sale at dtlr in store for like 130 or 140. They got the black pair in also so looks like inventory will be showing up soon.

Just saw the black pippens at champs. That's now JJ, DTLR, champs, Footaction that have had the black pippens now.

Damn I was too impatient and bought the white ones 
mean.gif

Still gonna try and cop but still 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom