Nike Air Pro Streak Max Retro 2014

Wasn't the white orange pair an PE color or something back in the day. I remember seeing different colors on Ebay for sale, white/red, white/green, and I thought there was white/orange and white/maroon too.

You are correct on all those colors. Also a white/blue came out. I think all these different CWs that came out back then were a "team" CW. I found plenty of them at the outlet during that time.

Wasn't the white orange pair an PE color or something back in the day. I remember seeing different colors on Ebay for sale, white/red, white/green, and I thought there was white/orange and white/maroon too.
i dont know if they are a PE cw

Naw they weren't PEs, like someone said they were team CWs. They had a variety of colors back then. I remember seein em in the Eastbay mags...

link proof? dm info where to purchase now
how can you buy something what is not out yet lol
laugh.gif
btw i dont have to proof anything, that picture said it all
wink.gif

oh i thought pic was sample pair u said u lost in bidding. and u said u got pair coming i thought

Used the 20% off coupon on Final Score for the black pair. 104 flat.....not bad but didn't wanna risk them dropping even lower then moving ASAP!

this is a sample pair form last spring size 9 i know cuz i was bidding on this and lost the bid by $10....but got my pair coming in today
MY BAD AIRMAXDISCIPLE I GOT YOU CONFUSED WITH HIM..

Can't wait for the oranges to drop and they need to retro the blue ones and Im good on the Streaks.

I also broked my Streaks in by wearing them alot and now they comfy as hell!

These the Sexy Red jawns.. I thought the picture dude posted was the orange ones..

now all I need is the orang and blue ones and its a wrap..

I want to pull the tr**** on these but not for no 139 plus 12 shipping.. I'll wait till they get a actual release date to copp..

any NTers work at these outlets? Want to cop now but something tells me they'll sit and hit clearance...would love a pair now though.

any NTers work at these outlets? Want to cop now but something tells me they'll sit and hit clearance...would love a pair now though.
I can almost assure you that these will hit much lower. Probably as low as the diamond trainers were going earlier this month for 29.99. But if your a big footer like me ( sz 13 ) you may not want to wait too long , because big sizes tend to go first.

I can almost assure you that these will hit much lower. Probably as low as the diamond trainers were going earlier this month for 29.99. But if your a big footer like me ( sz 13 ) you may not want to wait too long , because big sizes tend to go first.
hoping they get that huarache 94 treatment but I'm impatient since champs sold out of the bw pair.

I'm going to be patient tho.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a sz 12 of the all white? I waited to long on champs.com, now they don't have my size. After finally getting the all black I realize now I must have the white. Thanks.

How do these run compared to all the turfs that released? I went true to size in the air zoom turf jet 97 , air mission , air zoom turf, air diamon turf, but had to go up half size for the air max speed turf. Want to pull the trigger on the black air pro streak just not sure If I should go up half size cause of the strap.

They run tts but if your feet is flat go half size up.. personally they hurt until i broked them in

Holy **** have I been out of the loop! I knew these were dropping again but dammit I didn't know they were out NOW! GOTTA get the white pair.
I feel the same way, when did these release? I haven't seen them anywhere

Back
Top Bottom