Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Thanks for the oneness link. I literally just emailed them I wanted a 13. Hit me back asap and put the stock they had left up on their site.

Got the black bape x undftd x adidas
And
All red pythons for retail!!!

The SP version has a MSRP of $160.00, have rounded laces and an extra set of laces.
The PRM version has a MSRP of $150.00, and come with one set of flat laces. Right???

^^^ what i been trying to figure out

i got the foams

but i have to have these for the collection hope they stick around a little longer 

Haven't been able to lock down sizing on these - trying to get them for my girl + me to match. If I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 3/7 and a 10 in Jordan 1/4/11, am I a 9.5 here? If it helps, I'm a 9 in NB998s and Flyknit Lunar 1s; 9.5 in Lebron 9s; 10 also in Kobe Vs, GL3s, GLVs.

Haven't been able to lock down sizing on these - trying to get them for my girl + me to match. If I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 3/7 and a 10 in Jordan 1/4/11, am I a 9.5 here? If it helps, I'm a 9 in NB998s and Flyknit Lunar 1s; 9.5 in Lebron 9s; 10 also in Kobe Vs, GL3s, GLVs.

im a tru sz 12 & these are a bit big on me...go 1/2 sz down

Last edited:

Go with 9s.  I'm a 10 in most Nike, 10.5 in GLIII / V, and I went 9.5 on these and they fit great, even a bit on the bigger side. I may have been able to pull off a 9, but it woulda been close.

Go with 9s.  I'm a 10 in most Nike, 10.5 in GLIII / V, and I went 9.5 on these and they fit great, even a bit on the bigger side. I may have been able to pull off a 9, but it woulda been close.
Would you say you have wide feet? I think my gf and I both have slightly wide feet.

Thanks all - I had originally just ordered 9.5 + 6.5, but I went back and grabbed a 9 and a 6 per all the recommendations. Repped.

Would you say you have wide feet? I think my gf and I both have slightly wide feet.

Yep, I have some weird wide feet from hockey and some bad kicking/anger-management decisions, so the bunyon-y action would have made full size dowm a tough proposition. You made a good call going half down. Hope you like them!

pulled out my sp today yea i need the whites

these like off white 

So the overall color is different between the two white pairs? I was thinking the only difference was the 3M tongue & heel logo, but if you're saying the SPs are more tan, than I'll def go with the new whites instead and use some 3M paint I have on the tongue and heel.

Ordering these from oneness was a bad idea. They're usually on point

what's wrong with them?

they've been on that bs a lot lately. played me on the solar forces and these. they sell stuff before they even have them in stock. straight **** boy status. 2nd time in 2 weeks I've had to file with paypal over them. Last time I do business with those cats.

in other news, those looking for the all reds...fsr up to 13 $150 shipped.

http://www.kicksusa.com/nike-air-py...=10&siteID=5GIR4hnAhLo-0eEN6oEpjhlMtqEzTnp02g

Back
Top Bottom