Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Unheardof got their shipment of all reds in today. If anybody's still looking, give them a shout at (513) 744-9444

Peace,
J

Ordered from oneness last night, thought I would've got some shipping confirmation by now

Just got ,mine in, I'm glad I went TTS perfect fit and when comparing them to the sole of my 11s they are the exact same length.

Just saw the white/silver Python PRMs for $110 at Eblens. I'd just bought some hot lava ATC 2s for $50, though, and couldn't pull the trigger. Might go back next wknd for 'em.

Appreciate the response bro - money saved.
No problem fam. Glad i can help... I love the jordan 2 chicago but the leather is what keeps me from not buying.. Go for the snakeskin leather air python like the gym red, cool grey and white ones. Those are good and the leather is soft..[emoji]128077[/emoji] i have all 3 of those mentioned.

got an additional 9.5 gym red if anyone needs below retail 
smokin.gif

damn, these things run big!

I went .5 down from my true size 12, but I think I could actually fit a 11 in these... might have to cop from NDC

Just got hip to the Pythons.. I am NOT a sneakerhead.... I just buy what I like... Never heard of these until Instagram lol

The red and all white ones are fire! Was on the fence bout coppin em cuz they look too much like Retro 2s but they look really nice... I have enough all red shoes but these look too fresh

Last edited:
Shout out to Oneness for marking my reds as a gift and low value all without me telling them to! Very happy with my pair but damn do they run huge. Glad I sized down to a 11 and even then I got a bit of room in them still

Last edited:
gf and i just got our pairs and both of us are feeling a ton of pain/chafing from the top of the tongue against our ankles - what do people do to stop this?

Back
Top Bottom