Nike Air Raid?

The og white black hasnt been retroed yet. We need that. No i do not count that butchered version released few years back as a retro of it.
Well bro, you know that would be the one they'd drop... 

I feel like some stuff is just better left to live in its past glory, especially if Nike is going to switch up the Retro for No Valid Reason. 
eyes.gif

hopefully fnl shows love on these like they did with the team jordan 1 today.. free shipping and not excluded from coupons 

How durable?

Durable in the white doesn't get easily marked up. Which annoyed me with the OG's and every retro after.

Has there been anymore info on the peace air raids? I doubt they'll be a quickstrike but you never when it comes to nike these days

Has there been anymore info on the peace air raids? I doubt they'll be a quickstrike but you never when it comes to nike these days
I would like to know too, because there's a bunch of shoes dropping in the next couple weeks and I need to know if the Peace/Urban Jungle joints are worth copping compared to the others.

@eightfivefresh no problem man. Shoes r lookin good. My seller's been lazy on that shipping. Mine will probably be here Saturday on release day unexpectedly haha. At least it saves me a trip to footlocker I guess.

@eightfivefresh no problem man. Shoes r lookin good. My seller's been lazy on that shipping. Mine will probably be here Saturday on release day unexpectedly haha. At least it saves me a trip to footlocker I guess.
ABSOLUTELY.

Time AND Gas Money!

nice @EightFiveFresh   tts for you ?
I'm more of a true 11.5, but I wanted to make sure I had good room, so I went with a 12 since these are going to be purely casual for me.

I'd say TTS for a Size 12 Retro Sneaker. They run bigger compared to more modern hoops sneakers... but most retros are like that.

I'd imagine if I went with an 11.5, it'd still be a good fit.

BTW... One of thee Most Comfortable Retros You Will EVER WEAR. Period. Feel just like the 2003's... 
nthat.gif

A white black red colorway drops next month. Must be the ones pictured in this thread.

They could be creative with new colorways if they want to but its nike and as usual we dont know whats going on in their mind

Wow, I also got mine at the Nike outlet for $29.99. I didn't remember that until you just said it now. I didn't scoop up the black/grey OG though I got the white/black colorway with the black straps.

Not my pic

Is it that hard for nike to retro these? Lol

^ Nice!! But those are II's, right? But even in terms of II's, I just don't get why they can't retro the one like above or other OG colorways while being able to create something like the Panoraman tho.

Would ef cop the white pair if done. Still can't wit for the volt this year. Still haven't seen a release date.

so these are $125 correct ? i keep seeing $135 and $125.. i'm hoping $125, and fnl let's me use coupon with free shipping so i can get them for about 91 shipped 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom