Nike Air Tailwind 92 LE - White / Red - Yellow

saw a pic of these in the pick up post so they should be hitting most spots this week or next. it looks like nike stayed fairly true to the og so i'll bepicking these up for sure

I will buy any old school Nike runner in an original coloway. Saw these today in SF and they will be mine. Going to hold out as long as I can to wait for adiscount though.

copped on the 50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yep617

been looking forward to these...they look really good. is there a blue based colorway coming out to??? i thought i saw pics a while ago.
nerd.gif
These are suppose to drop in Jan.09

^lol, who was the dude complaining about the air bubble looking weak? The air bubble on the retro actually looks bigger than the OG.

These are crack. I also think they look a hell of a lot nicer than the structures. Structures have that weak toe box that collapses when you put the shoe on,and the colorways released of the Structures were all pretty terrible to me, even the OG. I can mess with these Tailwinds though. Come on price drop!

one of the better releases this year...are these going to drop at most footlockers?... need a discount first.. money is real short

So I initially didn't think this shoe was that hot but I changed my mind after seeing them in person.

They do look like they're built better than the Structures were. These Tailwinds have a good deal of ankle support (ankle collar feels very sturdy).

Nike did a great job with this retro.

Sorry that the first pic looks awful.

11835334686fcbcf59158d476080b35e3171233.jpg

eed25b86abcd45668e46c9c2be9f31567e05fce.jpg

^^yeah those will be bought for sure sometime tomorrow once i find them, does it say $95.00 on that tag?

Back
Top Bottom